Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Hydrator Intense Treatment Reviews

Intense hydrator is a nourishing treatment offering immediate hydration to hair that desperately needs to quench its thirst.

Replenishes lost moisture in dry, damaged hair
Boosts shine
Softens hair

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Shampoo and JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Conditioner

Amazing

# got it free to try. I really loved this product. I can see a difference in the texture of my hair aftef using this. My hair looked more shiny and healthy after its first use.

Love it!!

This product is definitely a game changer. About a month ago I got a perm and I also already have a lot of damage to my hair so as you can imagine my hair is dreadfully dry. However after using this product my hair has been feeling so hydrated even more hydrated and then it did before getting my perm.

Wow wow wow!!!

I absolutely love this product! I just cannot believe the results after only one use. My hair looks and feels better than it has in years! Highly recommend this product to anybody with dry and damaged hair

great

Love this hair product line. My hair feels softer, looks healthier and shines again. It also smells great. A long time fave revamped and loving it even more. #gotitfree

I'm in love!

Depuis le début de la pandémie,je n'ai pas pu aller chez la coiffeuse et mes cheveux en ont beaucoup souffert.J'ai été très heureuse d'avoir eu la chance d'essayer ce petit produit miracle!! Mes cheveux sont en santé,brillants,souples et super doux.Même mon chum l'a remarqué.C'est tout dire! lolll.Merci

#joicoKPAK #gotitfree

Fantastic!

This is my go-to product for when my hair needs some extra hydration. I use it as a quick mask/deep conditioner once a week - I just apply it evenly to damp hair ends and rinse after a few minutes. It’s a very concentrated treatment so I only need to use a little bit. My hair is instantly bouncier, softer and smoother! Love the scent and the chic new packaging design!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review.

Hydrator intense treatment

Hydrator Intense Treatment
    ✨This smells divine
    ✨It does a phenomenal job in repairing and strengthening hair
    ✨ The after effects are so amazing, my hair have never felt softer

October 03, 2020

Miracle hair!

I've been loving using this with the K-Pak shampoo/conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so moisturized! People have been commenting more than normal about how healthy and shiny my hair looks. Quite the shock considering I'm well overdue for a hair cut! Definitely a must-buy for me!

October 03, 2020

Great product!

When using the K-Pak hydrator intense treatment in combination with the K-Pak reconstructing shampoo and the K-Pak reconstructing conditioner, I immediately noticed a difference in the texture of my hair. It makes my hair look shinier and healthy. I would definitely keep using this product.

October 02, 2020

This makes a Difference!

I received this free from chick advisor to reciew. I have used it daily for the last 5 days. For me, 5 days isnt long enough to form a honest opinion. I do love that it “ masks” your hair. I noticed my curls looked alot more hydrated and formed after using this daily. I left it on for 5 minutes each day. I also love the smell! I will most likely be purchasing this once I run out!