Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Hydrator Intense Treatment Reviews

Intense hydrator is a nourishing treatment offering immediate hydration to hair that desperately needs to quench its thirst.

Replenishes lost moisture in dry, damaged hair
Boosts shine
Softens hair

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Shampoo and JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Conditioner

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Damaged hair got better

As if I didn't love the shampoo and conditioner the hydrate intense treatment worked wonders on my hair. I have done my fair share of damage to my hair and with just one use I feel a difference in my hair already. My hair isnt ad frizzy as it was from before, it feels soft and looks healthier.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

This is my favourite product. You can use this with JOICO K-PAK reconstructing shampoo and conditioner or on its own. My dull, damaged and frizzy hair are now smooth, healthy and hydrated. It also leaves my hair smells so good and fresh.
    It really does work guys. Please give it a try. It legit does the repair. I am so happy that I got to try this line. I’m a fan and forever customer.
    Thank you @chickadvisor for letting me try the product for free.
    #gotitfree #joicoKPAKCT #joicoKPAK

Smooth and Revitalized Hair

This smells phenomenal! Even though the others
    smell nice this one smells the best. I left it in and put on a warm cap to help it penetrate into my low porosity hair. My hair felt smooth and revitalized after! Overall it made my hair feel soft, hydrated, and smell amazing afterward.

These products did a wonderful job on my 4C hair. I am very happy I got the chance to try them.

I received this for free in exchange for my honest opinion

a drink for your hair

i really loved this product as i really like using conditioning masks after shampoo as opposed to a traditional conditioner. Especially over the past year since i have been trying to restore and strengthen my hair from the damage that has been done to it from dying it black. you only need the smallest amount to cover your ends so this bottle will last a really long time. I leave it in my hair for about 5-7 min while finishing the rest of my shower routine and then wash it out. I feel like it makes your hair much more manageable and it was so easy to comb through with no tangles at all. This has definitely become one of my top 3 go to masks now for the shower. The smell is also really nice just like the shampoo and conditioner but its not overpowering

#gotitfree

October 01, 2020

Great addition to the shampoo and conditioner

After receiving my Joice K-Pak, I immediately noticed how much I loved the packaging. It is bold and looks expensive. I opened the treatment and the smell was so beautiful just like the shampoo and conditioner. I was excited to try it and it did not disappoint. Normally, due to the thickness and length of my hair (it reaches just below my lower back) I usually need quite a bit of product however with this I literally only needed a little. A little goes a long way. Also, I do not usually like to use treatment on my hair because they tend to get my hair more on the oily side faster but this product did not do that and that is what really got me. You really notice how good this product is after blow drying, I get compliments all the time about how bouncy, hydrated and shiny my hair looks. Do yourself a favour and grab this for yourself.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great addition

I received this product in exchange for my review. I used it with the joico shampoo and conditioner not sure if it helped or was a mixture of all 3 but my hair Felt fantastic after using the combo! I will definitely be buying this again !

September 30, 2020

Now this I LOVE

This deep conditioner is a standout product for me! Love the scent, love how soft my hair feels after. So much more nourishing than the shampoo/conditioner. I notice my hair is soft and smoother and feels stronger after using!

September 30, 2020

Amazing deep conditioning mask!

I got this product to try for free from the chickadvisor product review club. I love this mask and will continue to use it weekly in place of the reconstructing conditioner. I like to leave it on longer than the suggested time.. usually closer to 20-30 minutes. It makes my hair so soft and healthy that I can't keep my fingers out of it! I also feel like using this mask with the shampoo and conditioner routine has decreased the amount of tangles in my long hair which I believe has prevented breakage. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who is suffering from damage!

September 29, 2020

Reconstructs Damaged Hair & Smells AMAZING

The K-Pack Reconstructing Treatment from Joico is my new favourite Hair Treatment because it actually works and has made my hair look amazing! It helps to smooth and revitalize dead-looking, frazzled and frizzy hair without weighing hair down or leaving it looking oily/ greasy.

It has a nice thick and luxurious formula that coats the hair well and still spreads very easily. When compared to the Shampoo and the Conditioner, this Treatment has my favourite scent. The other ones still smell nice but the Treatment smells phenomenal!!

I like to use the Conditioner from this line on a more regular basis and then I will use this Treatment every 5 or 6 washes. I find that my fine hair gets weighed down if I use both at the same time

I am thrilled that I was able to try this Reconstructing line through ChickAdvisor! I absolutely love it and will definitely be switching to it from my regular Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment.

September 28, 2020

My hair is hydrated and shinny!

I received it from ChickAdvisor FOR FREE :) and I love it! It smells really good and my hair gets very hydrated! I am also using the shampoo and the conditioner from this line. I most than recommend it!