Joico K- Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment Reviews
#1857 in Hair Care

Strengthens hair, making it over 2x more resistant to breakage, protects against color fade by 94%. Keratin Peptide Complex: Bio-Mimetic Peptides, Keratin Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract. More information at joico.com

August 11, 2017

worth it

his worked wonders on my dry, frizzy damaged hair. It really made a huge difference and was worth every penny spent. A must try if these are your hair issues.

March 02, 2016

I have really dry hair because I highlight it every 6-8 weeks, I use Joico's purple shampoo so I decided to give their restorative treatment a try. I wasn't impressed the first time I used it, the smell isn't that great, I needed a lot to cover my whole head (I have thick hair), and I didn't really feel a difference after blow drying my hair. I gave it a second chance and boy am I glad I did, my hair has never been softer, I cannot stop touching it. So if you don't notice a difference the first time using it just try it a couple more times and you will not regret it.

June 14, 2014

Good hair salon products. I leave it on as a mask and it works great.

April 14, 2014

This stuff has saved my dry, brittle, over-processed hair more times than I can count. Complete HG product for me. Worth every penny!

June 29, 2012

I just purchased this at the salon, on the advice of my stylist. My hair is baby baby fine, cut to just below the chin in a bob, and over processed and was starting to break. Even after the first use I could see and feel a visible difference in my hair. I used it for the third time this morning, and I can honestly say this product is working. My hair is shinier and has lost that 'broken' rough feel.

It's a bit expensive, but so worth it. My stylist said not to leave it on longer than 10 minutes, but I leave it on at least 5 minutes after shampooing while I'm in the shower.

Try it - you'll love it!

June 07, 2012

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I just got this treatment conditioner and i am absolutely in love!
    My hair has always been on the dry side but nothing got rid of my huge split end problem! I use heat protectant, didn't dye my hair for more than 5 years and still, even after a cut the split ends would return! I recently just dyed my tips into an ombre color from dark brown to blonde so I wanted to try something different.
    I have been using Joico Revitaluxe for a little more than 2 weeks and already see a huge different! My hair is incredibly soft , more easy to manage and most of my split ends have vanished! I use this as a conditioner after shampooing and leave it on for as long as I can! The bottle says 5 minutes but i say, the longer, the better! Hope this helps, i would definately recommend it to anyone with dry hair prone to breakage.