Jolly Rancher Crunch'Chew

Jolly Rancher Crunch'Chew Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 903 in Chocolate

May 08, 2017

These are my absolute favourite Jolly Rancher candy beside the Hard ones. Crunchy hard candy outside and soft chewy on the inside. Packed full of flavour for each color, easy to identify each taste. Love love these!! Have not been able to find them for the past couple years sadly. Good amount in the mixed bag.

March 22, 2016

My daughter and I love Jolly Rancher candy,i like the hard candy coating and the chewy center.They have different flavors,my favorite is cherry,but all.the flavors are tasty,I like that they are inexpensive and I can buy them at Walmart

May 12, 2015

These are weird. And I think I love them because they are weird. I always want to bite down on a jolly rancher hard candy a little too soon - and this has a nice forgiving centre :)

March 13, 2015

These are just the perfect little candy to have if you are having a sweet tooth craving! I love the sweet and kind of sour flavour. They are just so exciting to eat, and leave you wanting more.

February 03, 2012

I loved this for the most part, not a fan of the green apple one, never have been lol

The name definitely speaks for itself, once you soften the outside and bite in the chewy centre it's like heaven.
    Overall great candy !

Cherry is my favourite !

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)