Prestige Item
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum Reviews

January 13, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wish I could recommend

Based on this one-time #sample packet use, it wasn’t special enough to interest me to want to buy it. The #complimentary sachet barely had enough for one full face, perhaps if there was enough #serum for three days or so and I had a chance to see its full effects, I might recommend it, as I do like the active ingredients (second pic) it is jammed with goodness from salicylic to COQ10 to VitC! and would love to love it seeing that’s it’s #CleanBeauty. I would say prettier packaging would have helped tilt me in that direction, the aesthetic just didn’t draw me in. I know it’s targeted to acne-prone skin, so perhaps it would be significant for those folks? For me it feels like this sample was a waste to product and distribute as I unfortunately really couldn’t tell anything... I see it has about a four star rating on #ChickAdvisor so clearly a lot of people like it! I can’t recommend this based on just this experience. #Skincare #Beauty

December 16, 2020
    Not found, Not found

SO EFFECTIVE!

This product is pretty pricey but is definitely worth the money! Once again a small drop goes a long way. What i love about this product! This serum is all natural leaving no harsh chemicals on you face.

June 29, 2020

A Good Overall Skin Serum

Overall this serum was ok for me. I just don't think it did anything for my skin. I got this serum through Fabfitfun add-ons. I didn’t notice any difference in the overall look of my pores, or did it help to clear my hormonal acne. It never broke me out or caused any irritation so that's good. It’s a nice and lightweight serum that felt hydrating. There isn't much of a scent to this product and did not leave a sticky after feel either. It’s gentle enough on the most sensitive skins that it doesn’t dry it out or strip it of its natural oils. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of any pesticides, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

January 27, 2020

Worth a try

Been using it for about a month now. Can't say I've seen huge results, but I think it helps a bit with acne scars and speeds up the acne healing process. Love that it's organic though.

April 06, 2019

Meh

I received this product free for my honest review. I love the packaging; the glass bottle is a great touch and not something you see very often. The formula is also organic which is great. I don't think it actually helped with any of my breakouts but it did make my face very smooth. I am disappointed that it didn't help blemishes like advertised.

February 20, 2019

Need to test longer

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it didn't clear up my skin. In fact, I've gotten more pimples than usual! I'm not sure if it's because of stress/hormones or the product itself so I need to continue using it to see if I end up with better results (I've been using it every night before bed after cleansing and toning my skin).

I received this product for free for testing purposes.

June 11, 2018

Works!

Bought this serum after a bit of research and reading some mixed reviews. I felt that it worked for me, my acne is not complete clear but it’s reduced a lot after adding this product into my routine. It can a be a little sticky after application. it is moisturizing but light enough for oily skin.

March 23, 2018

Affordable with good ingredients

I was recently introduced to this beauty line 'Juice Beauty' at Sephora. One of the things I love about this line is all the good organic ingredients that it uses. Unlike a lot of other products that show water as its first ingredient (meaning this is the ingredient they have the highest percentage in), this one lists Organic Juices Of Vitis Vinifera which means you know you are getting a concentrated / powerful dose of good ingredients !! I am not crazy acne prone but I do get the random breakout here and there. This serum is not too messy to apply and absorbs quickly. My face rarely broke out after this.

June 25, 2017

Too expensive for what it is

This is a great serum to use if you don't like the overly drying effect of moist salicylic acid-based treatments. It doesn't leave your skin feeling irritated or dehydrated and sits well under make-up. Unfortunately I can't give it a stellar 5 stars is because my skin needs a higher concentration of BHA to see a difference.

August 29, 2016

I can't even begin to exclaim how much I love this product! I have been struggling breakouts since elementary school and now into my 30s. I've tried so many products and often they would worsen my oiliness and enlarge my zits. But I have been using this for the lost few weeks every night after I cleanse and in the morning my acne is all dried up, speeding towards healing. It doesn't dry out my skin and I love how it's organic, economic friendly and cruelty free. It's been a life saver for my struggle with bad skin.