Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #1256 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Balance moisture without breakouts. Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer hydrates and quenches the skin without leaving it feeling heavy or greasy....

January 16, 2016

This product was sent to me as a sample, and I am very sad that I am running out. It works wonders on my skin l. It makes my face feel healthy and glowing, at the same time keeping it dry from oils and that greasy feeling. Sadly, its a little out of my price range for me to be purchasing it anytime soon.

January 05, 2016

This stuff is face crack, I'm addicted & have found NOTHING that compares. Sometimes, I'll switch to the Nutrient moisturizer (same brand) during the winter when it's especially dry! Seriously, this is my ultimate skin necessity & might be the one thing I would take with me if I were to be Gilligan-style stranded on a deserted island. No joke, buy this now!

January 05, 2016

I like the smooth texture of this product and that the creamy did not leave a greasy feel. I usually apply it right after using the cleansing gel and then apply my makeup over it. Leaves me moisturized throughout the day, however it is not as effective during the harsh winters of Canada. I need some more intense during the winters.

September 08, 2014

I love this stuff. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used

October 24, 2013

Great moisturizer. Very light and smells fresh. My only complaint is the bottle. When you are near the end, the pump applicator makes it hard to get out the moisturizer and I had to take the pump off so I could get the product out.

October 24, 2013

I am in love with Juice beauty oil free moisturizer.
    Originally, I received this product as a sample from a club I belong to and after falling in love with it and the way it made my skin look and feel I had to order it immediately!
    The price was average for a moisturizer and the product size was decent. I have noticed that this moisturizer has made my skin look more even in appearance and has allowed my skin to look healthy and glowing without an excess oily look or feel. I have now been using juice beauty moisturizer for three months and as far as moisture goes, I couldn't ask for a better product. I am anxious to see how it works now that the weather has gotten colder and this is the time my skin will change me with dry patches and uneven skin tones. I will post a review in a few months to clarify how it's gone but I am certain ill still be seeing hearts in regards to this moisturizer!

February 10, 2009

I have to say this is by far the best moisturizer out there. Every winter I have such terrible dry and irritated skin around my mouth and chin area but this moisturizer is able to combat both dry and oily areas leaving me with a well balanced look and feel. I haven't had a problem all winter this year! The application is not oily or greasy, in fact it's quite smooth and you only need a little bit for your entire face. A little of this Juice Beauty moisturizer goes a long way!

2.8/5

October 14, 2008

I like that this product is paraban free and organic.

I didn't like the smell at first, but grew to like it.

I didn't find it so effective for my oily but dehydrated skin (even tho i was recommended this at sephora)

This product is definitely good for people with normal, relatively troubled free skin as it is a good light moisturizer.

September 10, 2008

First off I like the fact that all of their products are organic and free of paraben preservatives. My skin is very sensitive and reactive to perfumes and I have yet to have any reactions to any of their products. The oil-free moisturizer is very concentrated and rich so a little bit will go a long way. I find just a few dabs usually works well. My personal preference is to use it as a night cream since it is so concentrated – my skin feels very fresh in the mornings. I’d recommend it for sensitive, normal, dry and mature skin.