4.1/5
Juicy Couture "Couture Couture" Perfume Reviews
Ranked #248 in Perfume

2.3/5

April 14, 2017

Usually I love juicy couture but I'm not a very big fan of this perfume . I do not recommend this product. I can't figure out what the smell is but it isn't what I expected

December 18, 2016

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. It's light, girly and just smells amazing!! Also the bottle is adorable. The only downside is the price. It's not something I can afford to always have in my life, but when I do, everything smells better!

July 11, 2016

This perfume has a feeling of walking through a field of beautiful, sensual, mixtures of beautiful smells . Their all gathered and placed together so well . I am always being complimented when I wear this perfume . I am stuck on the quality of the perfume. It will stay on your clothing and you all day long . I will spray myself early morning and late afternoon someone is still saying what a beautiful smell your wearing . It makes me feel beautiful and it makes me smile .

July 10, 2016

The price is pretty expensive but it is juicy couture. A designer brand. It smells amazing though and it lasts all day! So it's pretty good about that if you can get by the price.

March 18, 2016

Ooh LA LA Juicy!! I love this amazing scent!!! Its so classy and high end!! The bottle it comes in is super unique and pretty. Fashionable scent! Smell is devine!!

February 08, 2016

I love the scent of this perfume, it's my favorite one to wear and I always get lots of compliments when wearing it.

January 16, 2016

Nice smelling perfume that comes in a cute bottle. I got many compliments wearing it.

January 16, 2016

What a great product!!! I like the smell so much, and the bottle is so pretty and girly!!!! When i use it, i feel so beautifull (for true!!!!) and it's a great day!

January 11, 2016

Very fresh scent. Would definitely purchase again.

0.8/5

November 18, 2015

This is one scent from Juicy Couture I am disappointed with.. Smells awful.