Julep Nail Polish Reviews
#19 in Nail Polish

Julep nail color was developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors. Its fast-drying professional "four-free" formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin.

December 16, 2017

My new nail love

Julep polishes are great! I've been using them for a couple years now, and I've been really happy with the product. The choice of colours is amazing, and the fact that they're 4 & 5 free (of nasty chemicals) makes them even better. First coat coverage isn't as great as with some polish brands, but since I typically use 3 coats anyhow, that's not an issue for me. The prices are a little steep (avg $14 for a single bottle), but if you take advantage of the frequent special offers, you can get a terrific deal.
    For the beauty queen with a love of pretty nails, you should do yourself a favour and try Julep for yourself.

October 27, 2017

I'm in love

I just recently subscribed to get the 12 free polishes promotion and I'm so glad I did! The polishes I got were a great range of colours and finishes and I absolutely love the ones I've tried so far. I think the drying time really changes from polish to polish from what I've tested so far. It isn't as bad as it could be though, and especially not with a fast drying top coat. I don't really think the mavens beauty box is worth it since it's 25$ for about 3 polishes but it definitely is worth it if you include the free 12 polishes they offer new subscribers. You can always get the monthly subscription and cancel after the first month!

October 02, 2017

Love love love

I love Julep nail polish. The colour and quality is amazing. They don’t ruin my nails and I wear polish most of the time. The range is colour is great and I have never been disappointed.

September 19, 2017

Love but..

I have subscribed to the membership in the past, the quality of their product is amazing. Perfectly opaque, and amazing selection, the only issue i have is the pricing in American Dollars. Great gifts for a nail polish loving friend or family member.

August 15, 2017

I actually love it

I subscribed to their actual box and I loved it...You can try your first box for free (S.H included) but it's worth.They give you 4 products depending on what you answered on the quizz. I received a pink color polish in one of them and I loved it. It has a pretty nice color, pretty flashy but nice. As a beginner, it was pretty easy for me to apply it actually. The only thing is that it's a little bit long to dry and it flows a bit. Othewise, I recommend it.

July 30, 2017

Liking It

I’ve discovered a new beauty box: Julep. All of those products are cruelty free, so it means that it’s vegan. WHAT GOOD NEWS RIGHT! If you like beauty products and you also like animals here’s the beauty box without any compromise. I’ve tried their nail polish and also their makeup, but today let’s talk about their nail polish. Colours are beautiful and it’s easy to use. Though, you might need to put two thin coats, but it’s fine with me. With some brand I need to put tree so… The other good thing about Julep nail polish is the fast drying. Usually with normal nail polish it could take around an hour but with Julep it’s something like 20 minutes. BE CAREFUL: after two minutes or so you might think that they are perfectly dry but it’s not true. Sometimes, I forgot about that and do something… I end up with messy ugly nail. But I know they’ve got a product to dry faster, I’ll try it in a couple of days.

When I subscribed for the monthly beauty box there was a 100% discount on their box of 12 nail polish so it’s pretty cool. I heard that they always have promotional like that, so it’s pretty awesome.

June 16, 2017

So many shades!

I've been a Julep maven for a number of years and have many many of their polishes. I love the shimmer polishes that they put out! I like the tall thin bottle design as it is easy to store many polishes in a small box. Every month they have a few new polishes and I'm always looking to see what's new. Definitely become a maven as it is the best value for your money.

May 10, 2017

Hands down, my favorite nail polish. From their sheer colors, to creme, to metallic, they are all amazing. I would recommend to stay away from the metallic mattes, they tend to look cheap. Their Skylla Black nail polish is AMAZING.

April 25, 2017

I have gotten a few boxes from Julep and absolutely love their nail polishes. They have a wide variety of colours to choose from and also offer other beauty products. The polish goes on well and lasts for longer than most others I have used. Most are named with women's names, so it makes it a fun gift add on for a friend or family member.
    The only problem I have is that their pricing is a little high and in American funds.

January 30, 2017

I found Julep during the boom of monthly beauty boxes, and i have been hooked ever since.
    Their nail polishes dry quickly, and hold on very well. The wide range of colors, finishes and treatments can suit even the pickiest clients.
    Becoming a "maven" is probably your best value as you get a box of product every month, which guarantees an array of beautiful, salon quality polishes as well as various beauty and skin care products.
    I highly recommend this brand.