Julep Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

Julep nail color was developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors. Its fast-drying professional "four-free" formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin.

April 25, 2017

I have gotten a few boxes from Julep and absolutely love their nail polishes. They have a wide variety of colours to choose from and also offer other beauty products. The polish goes on well and lasts for longer than most others I have used. Most are named with women's names, so it makes it a fun gift add on for a friend or family member.
    The only problem I have is that their pricing is a little high and in American funds.

January 30, 2017

I found Julep during the boom of monthly beauty boxes, and i have been hooked ever since.
    Their nail polishes dry quickly, and hold on very well. The wide range of colors, finishes and treatments can suit even the pickiest clients.
    Becoming a "maven" is probably your best value as you get a box of product every month, which guarantees an array of beautiful, salon quality polishes as well as various beauty and skin care products.
    I highly recommend this brand.

January 25, 2017

I LOVE Julep from day 1! The bottle is adorable and the color is long lasting! I love the fact that I can keep the same color for a couple of weeks without having to do the manicure again! They have every possible color and you just can't hate Julep!

January 11, 2017

Un vernis plutôt dispendieux lorsque celui-ci est acheté à prix régulier, mais qui peut être abordable en promotion. C'est ma marque de vernis à ongle préférée, la tenue est merveilleuse et les couleurs toujours très jolies. Vraiment une bonne qualité de produit et le format est très bien.

December 29, 2016

Love this nail polish. Great choice of colours and last a long time. You don't need a lot to cover, 2 coats tops. I joined the monthly maven and received so many great colours.

September 20, 2016

Love Julep nail polish! Honestly, one of my favourite online discoveries. I find that it goes on well and dries really fast. Layering is easy with this polish (as long as you let it dry first). The price is also quite reasonable for what you're getting. One downside - their top coat is more of a shiny layer. It doesn't actually help make the manicure stay longer like you'd expect from a top coat.

August 23, 2016

Has lovely shades viberate colors. The only wish these lasted longer and they chip easily. I wouldn't recommend these but they have really pretty shades

May 09, 2016

Not really sure where to buy Julep polishes in Canada, but if you're in the States you can apparently get them at Ulta. I got lucky and found a bunch at Winners once, and own about 6 different shades. $14 for one bottle (according to the website) is a bit steep for me, and my bottles were on clearance for like $1 a piece, so of course I snatched them all up. The colours are opaque in 1-2 coats, which is great. The names are an interesting change, because they're named like people instead of the interesting names you'd find on other nail polish bottles. There is a strange odour with one of the polishes that I own though: the plain white called Nicolette. Maybe it's just an old bottle or something, but it smells kind of skunky.

March 14, 2016

I love this stuff! I swear by their items! I love the colors an how durable the Polish is. It drys fast, lasts a good week or two! By far my favorite polish! Price is around 4.99$ each. But there is a mavin box you can purchase for 20$ a month. In USA. Canada is around 27.99$....

January 30, 2016

I don't own many Julep Nail Polishes but from the ones I have I like. Their finishes are different and provide different lasting times but nonetheless, I enjoy the colour selection and quality.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale