Just Mayo

Just Mayo Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 234 in Condiment

March 01, 2017

Just Mayo, damn, lemme tell ya, I love this stuff but it's always out of stock! I think the fact that Hellman's tried to sue this company (for using the word mayo despite having no eggs) is enough to let you know that this product is delicious (Hellman's had the fear, they've since released their own vegan mayo which I suggest all boycott in favor of Just Mayo- if you can get your hands on it.) The only problem with this product is it's so good, I've witnessed grown men trying to find excuses to eat it, and so eating it with things you would never eat mayo with.

February 21, 2017

I have been seeking out as many products as I can that do not contain any sort of GMOs because of family members health issues. Finding a mayo that fit this criteria but still tasted good was not an easy task, that is until I discovered Just Mayo by Hampton Creek. I was pleasantly surprised that a mayo that is soy free, gluten free, and contains no eggs or GMOs tasted just like the ones that I grew up with. It works great as a spread on a sandwich or mixed to make chicken salad. The truth is that this mayo so good that you simply do not miss any of the ingredients that are in the leading competitors brands.

February 14, 2016

I love Just Mayo! It tastes just like conventional mayonnaise. I was very surprised at how great it tastes and the texture was perfect too. I use it for salad dressings, spreading on sandwiches and mixing in to foods. I can't recommend it enough.

September 11, 2014

I found this mayo at Dollar Tree but it is actually sold in larger jars at Whole Foods. This is the best mayonnaise I have ever had. It is a natural mayo without all the preservatives. It has such a fresh taste. I really like it a lot.