Kat Von D Lock It Eye Shadow Primer Reviews
#5 in Eye Primer

Good - 0

July 17, 2018

Eye shadow primer

I recently picked up this eye shadow primer and have been using it daily. It is avaible in a few different colors. I got it in "fair" it's a good shade for me. It applies nice. When I apply my eyeshadow over top it really makes the color pop. My shadow stays in place and doesn't crease. I would purchase this again and recommend it.

March 14, 2018

A must have in my makeup bag

I was in the market for an eye shadow primer and this was on sale at Sephora so I picked it up with no expectations in mind. Well, it's now a must have in my makeup collection. The primer colour perfectly matches my skin and allows for eye shadow to become twice the pigment it actually is. My eyes pop every time I use it. Make sure to let it dry a bit before shadow application, that allows for a perfect blend.

I'm very pale so my stick double as a concealer for me. I love that it's in pencil form to make for easy use. It's definitely at least a must try ladies.