Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream Reviews

July 02, 2020

great product

I received this product in my fab fit fun summer box. I was skeptical to try it but its amazing. Its a small container but you only need very little. It has a nice light texture to it which makes it go along way. I had never tried anything with goat milk in it before, but so far I am impressed. It leaves your skin feeling nice and soft after. Bonus is there is no scent for anyone with allergies.

June 17, 2020

Works wonders but you’ll pay for it

I’m not one to spend a lot of money on products but this one just hits it out of the park. It is so insanely creamy and smooth. Doesn’t take much at all to moisturizer your whole face. Has a delightful smell and I’ll probably use it for the rest of my life.

June 15, 2020

Good product

I got this in my FabFitFun box Its a decent face cream Use it every night before going to bed and my skin never felt better. Absolutely in love with the smell

May 15, 2020

Mosturizing Cream

I had got this cream in one of my subscription bag.I was not sure about it in the beginning,It smells like milk, but i love its smell as i love milk
    For effectiveness- I would give it 100 stars. I just love this product. It leaves my skin feeling amazing. It hydrates and doesn’t feel too heavy. Definitely gonna buy again.
    Expensive but worth it.

February 26, 2020

Light refreshing moisturizer

I got this moisturizer in my Fab Fit Fun box so I did not pay full price for it. It is a nice light moisturizer that doesn't feel sticky after you touch it which is nice. So far I've been using it for a month so I'm excited to see how I like it when I finish the jar.

3.2/5

December 12, 2019

Warning very runny

I was surprised to see how runny this cream was. When opened it literally poured out. Guess I am used to thicker moisterizing creams. Feels ok when it is on.

September 09, 2019

Eczema Hero

I suffer from Eczema on both my face and fingers. It can be extremely painful during the colder months.

What I find most challenging would be to find an Eczema cream that is not too thick and can be worn with makeup. Goat milks cream has helped tremendously. The packaging is great and hygienic. I pair this with their goat milks face-wash and has helped to decrease the severity.

May 23, 2018

Pretty packaging and great results.

I currently pair this with Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment as part of my daily routine. I was a bit turned off by the price but I typically onmy need to buy it every month a half or so. A little bit goes a long way for me. After my cleanser my skin tends to feel a bit dry but after this moisturizer my skin always feels hydrated and soft. There is no scent to the moisturizer to speak of. The texture is medium thickness and spreads evenly and well. It absorbs into my skin easily and doesn't leave me waiting for it to dry. I love the pump top so you can easily get a small amount with out dipping your fingers directly into the jar. The pump alsp ensure you get every last drop!

Overall this moisturizer is amazing and pairs well for me with the cleanser. It doesn't weigh down my skin at all. Typically I avoided putting anything extra on my skin as it always made me breakout. This is not the case with this moisturizer. I can't wait to try other products from this brand to add to my skin care routine.

June 26, 2017

Great, but I have other go-to moisturizers

I received this as a sample at Sephora, and having oily skin, I was afraid that it might break me out. Not only did it not do that, but it left a non-greasy, and long lasting hydration to my skin. Very gentle, and would recommend for all skin types!

May 11, 2017

This is my first Kate Somerville product. I love goats milk product. They are so moisturizing! This is also that. It doesn't leave my face feeling slick or gresey. Just nice and soft.