Kellogg's Corn Flakes Reviews
#13 in Cereal

October 18, 2017

Multiple Uses- Sweet & Savoury

I absolutely love Corn Flakes. It's a simple and delicious cereal option. They are great eaten with milk or alone. They are crunchy when eaten dry. When put with milk, they become soft without being soggy. They are also useful in many recipes, both savoury and sweet. The flakes have a mild milky taste to them.

My family makes Corn Flake cookies, which simply consist of melting peanut butter and chocolate and then coating the Corn Flakes with them. Small clumps are then formed by hand and put in the freezer/fridge to harden. They are an all-time favourite.

September 02, 2017

Classic favourite

I love classic corn flakes, and the frosted ones are great too. I don't like to have too much sugar so these are really good for breakfast. Only problem is that when they go soggy, so I eat them fast.

July 28, 2017

Breakfast since years

I eat them for my breakfast. They all full of vitamins and minerals. They taste good and are easy to make. You can eat them as is, or with hot/cold milk, add nuts or fruits. I keep inventing new ways to eat them, sometimes I bake cookies from them. They are versatile and tasty. I prefer them over other cornflakes since they are more crunchy and not sweet. Give them a shot!

June 26, 2017

J'adore !

J'adore ces céréales, elles ne sont pas très sucrées et elles sont parfaites pour manger au petit déjeuner ou au goûter avec un bol de lait. Moi j'aime bien les manger sans le lait, elles sont toutes aussi délicieuse.

June 13, 2017

Love this Cereal

I love most Kelloggs cereals but I particularly love corn flakes because they aren't sweet. Our family needs something that tastes good and is good and healthy and not a lot of sugar. This one I know the kids will eat bowl after bowl each morning.

May 19, 2017

I really enjoy cornflakes. They bring back memories of my childhood. Cornflakes do not get soggy easily in milk so when you eat them they have a crunch. They are not sweet and have a mild flavour to them.

May 16, 2017

Nothing beats the pure, uncomplicated taste of this cereal. I ate and loved it as a kid and I'm still eating it! Now I've introduced it to my kids. They love Corn Flakes too, they even prefer it to sugary kids' cereals! There are so many ways to enjoy Corn Flakes...as cereal, or ground up to use as coating on your deep fried treats, like onion rings!!! I've even had delicious cookies made with Corn Flakes!

May 12, 2017

This is one of my favourite cereals. I love the delicious taste, and how simple yet healthy it is. I have been eating it since I was as young as I can remember. I love putting sliced strawberries in it!

3.2/5

May 12, 2017

These are classic for me, they always taste good and just have a neutral flavour for me that I like. When I was younger I would always add either chocolate chips or mini marshmallows tot he cereal. Tasted fantastic....hmmm I might actually try that again now.

May 12, 2017

I love Corn Flakes-anytime-morning or night as a snack. I love adding sugar to it and having toast on the side.This cereal makes me feel good all the way around. Good value esp when you can get the big box on sale.