4.1/5
Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews
#3 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

2.8/5

December 27, 2017

C'est délicieux au goût mais pas bon pour la santé

Les céréales froot loops sont depuis toujours adorés par les enfants et adultes mais sincérement même si c'est vraiment bon au goûter, ce n'est pas nécessairement bon pour la santé... il faut faire attention au arôme artificiel et colorant!

December 17, 2017

My favorite cereal

This is my favorite cereal! It's also great to eat dry as a snack. Despite being very sugary and unhealthy, they do fill you up quite well. Overall, I buy these quite often.

December 15, 2017

Good

Man I fucking love fruit loops so much hdkdhejr duke dksmsjegejie dog shekel fhdjrhuend should f fjskisbs dhdjshdkdnd hdudnduisbd djdjshidkdnd rurorndhksndyen heirnruisndjr

December 12, 2017

My go to treat cereal!

Might just be my pregnant self, but sometimes we just need a bowl
    Of cereal! I really enjoy fruit loops, it seems to satisfy my sweet cravings without my turning to the candy bowl.

December 12, 2017

Fruity flavoured cereal.

As an adult I don't particularly enjoy this cereal like I did when I was a child. I prefer less sugary cereal and more healthier options however I can understand why kids love this cereal so much. It has a sweet fruity artificial flavor and they are an assortment of bright colors. I have noticed they added even more colours since I was a child. I always wondered what fruit they were supposed to taste like because I my opinion every color tastes the same. Either way as a child I liked them with milk or even dry as a snack. You have to eat this cereal fast cause if not they get soggy and don't taste as good. Because of the high sugar content i probably wouldn't buy this often. Not to mention there's other cereals I prefer more.

December 06, 2017

Fruit loops

Fruit loops are my favorite cereal. It's so good so yummy you don't even need milk but it does taste extra great with it. I think I'm always going to love this kind of cereal.

December 06, 2017

Love it

I love Fruit loops they are the best cereal I have ever eaten in the morning it quick and easy just add milk I have tried others cereals but I didn't like the taste but fruit loops are great I love them

2.7/5

November 22, 2017

I would not buy this again

I dont really care for the taste of these at all.I think they could have more of a fruity flavor to them.even the kids didnt really like them.I dont really know anyone that cares for them.

November 03, 2017

Yeah

Qui connait pas les froot loops c'est trop bon surtout parce que c'est sucré c'est surtout les enfants qui aime sa et les adolescent .chaque fois que j'en mage sa me rappelle quand j'était petite

October 11, 2017

Fav cereal

Fruit loops is one of my top 3 favourite cereals, growing up my mother knew how much we loved it and would purchase it everytime we did a chore around the house haha. So delicious with the flavors