4.1/5
Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews
#2 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

September 05, 2019
    United States

The flavor of my childhood..

What a happy tasting cereal! This cereal is so good. I believe this is the real taste of the rainbow. Oh my, and when they are gone and you have that colorful and sweet milk to drink. YUM!! I love this brand, I always have and always will. I purchase this roughly 4 to 5 times a month. (My kids are in love with this brand as well.)

August 23, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Been my favorite cereal for years

I have been a fan of this cereal since i was a child. my children now love it like i do. we eat it as breakfast, and as a snack. we will eat it with or without milk. the box is fun to read while enjoying the product

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

Love it.

This cereal has been around forever, and I still remember eating it as a child. I'm sure the flavor and taste has been upgraded since then but it will always be an old time favorite for me. My kids love it. I buy a box of once a week. We just love eating that cereal here in our home. It's good and crunchy, the taste is perfect.

June 26, 2019

Delicious

We recently bought fruit loops. It had been awhile since I'd had them. They're just as good as I remember them being. Same great flavor. They don't seem to have changed since I was a kid, they have a good crunch to them.

1.5/5

June 20, 2019

Not gonna buy or eat this again.

It was so bad. Full of sugar, extremely unhealthy. Terrible for kids, they should be eating a healthy cereal in the morning, not this sugary, unhealthy, junky cereal

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I like to have on hand as a snack

This cereal is great as a cereal or just as a snack item. Put some in a dish and munch on them as they are sweet and satisfying. Very sweet though. Fruity flavor is pleasant.

March 26, 2019

Who cannot follow their nose to a fruity box full of Fruit L

I have been enjoying the colorful and bright colors from Tuscan Sam's nose since I was a wee little toddler. I don't know what it is, but I am hooked and my nose always knows where to go when I am shopping at the grocery store. They're so yummy and even leave a nice taste mixed in your milk when you're done. If I had to summarize this cereal in one word I would say YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2.7/5

February 25, 2019

Sugary cereal.

I used to love fruit loops as a child, but when I tried to introduce it to my own child, it definitely tastes different. The cereal is WAY to sugary & dosn't really add any good value to a childs breakfast.

February 18, 2019

My favorite childhood cereal

This was my all time favorite cereal qs a child and one of my favorite now. I use to love their too can sam commercials. This cereal is a good childhood memory for me. And same as when ibwas a kid it still has a great taste. My kids absolutely love this cereal as well and makes a quick snack on the go! Would definitely recommend

February 18, 2019

Bon matin!

Mes enfants les adorent. Un mélange de saveurs dans un bol. Le goût est délicieux et nous pour les agrémenter nous les mélangeons avec une autre sorte de céréales. Le seul bémol c’est qu’elles sont un peu trop sucrées.