Kellogg's fun pak

Kellogg's fun pak Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 368 in Cereal

April 15, 2017

I used to love these because of the size and how convenient they were. I love eating cereal on the go or as a recess snack. These were a perfect size. I would beg my mom to buy it all the time but she said it was getting more and more expensive :(

February 27, 2017

The Kellogg's fun packs have a good variety of cereals. This mix is perfect for camping. I don't eat cereal often but it's a quick and easy breakfast when you don't have a kitchen to work out of.

February 25, 2017

These are a bit expensive but they are individually packed making it better convenience for you which is really what you're paying for.
    The kids love all the different flavors and not having to eat the same one everyday

January 19, 2017

Very fond memories of these from my childhood. We only ever got them when we went camping or on a road trip to visit my grandparents at their lake house. My brother and I would always fight over the fruit loops ha ha ha!! I love that my kids always ask for these now :)

January 19, 2017

Oh my gosh, these were so coveted when I was a kid. We ALWAYS wanted them, but only got them if we were going camping since they are more expensive than just getting normal cereal boxes. The little boxes are so fun though.

November 08, 2016

Je trouve que ces packs de céréales kellogg's sont vraiment pratique.J'en avais dans mon lunch ou simplement pour en manger en collation ,le format est parfait quand on a un petit creux ,même encore aujourd'hui !!

October 15, 2016

I can't believe they still make these fun packs. I used to grab the Apple Jacks and Pops right away. It was always a treat to have them as a child. The worst box was the raisin bran....never liked that and still don't.

September 12, 2016

Now these take me back to my own They are great for young families on the go to grab for snacks as well, camping or visiting with grandma and grandpa so they don'thave to have big boxes of cereal which go stale these are perfect and for kids it's a big treat to pick a different box each time.

August 16, 2016

I love these little packs. They remind me of when I was a kid and we'd pack these little boxes for our breakfast on road trips and train trips.

I like to keep them in stock for when people are visiting during the holidays. It's hard to know what people will want to eat, especially if there are kids, so it is a great way to keep a variety on hand without having to go out and buy a bunch of big boxes.

August 10, 2016

I love these little boxes of cereal. Not only is having a variety of flavours in perfect portion sizes nice but for some reason the cereal always tastes better out of these boxes and no dishes needed!