Kellogg's Mini-Wheat Brown Sugar Reviews
#40 in Cereal

August 04, 2017

mini mini mini wheats!

Let me start off by saying that I prefer the regular mini wheats to the brown sugar ones, howeverrrr, these are rather tasty as well! I love throwing some cashew milk over them for a quick snack!
    this is a great cereal that's full of goodness with a hint of sweetness!
    great for the kids...big and small hehe.

August 04, 2017

OHH I Love those!

Mini-Wheat brown sugar are my favorite. Since I do not drink milf anymore, I don't used it with milk. But I surely enjoy it as a snack! Put some in a ziplock and bring it at work with me as I always am a bit hungry just between lunch hour and supper time at home. They taste sweet and delicious. Whenever they are on sale, I buy them and the box doesn't last long at home.

April 30, 2017

Mmm brown sugar mini wheats! These are absolutely delicious. I love the sugary flavour along with the wheat. There's just something about these that I find seriously addicting. I usually eat these straight out of the box as a snack. Mini wheats are a staple in our home.

April 29, 2017

Of all the Kellogg's Mini Wheat flavours, this is my favourite! It has just the perfect amount of sweetness in each bite. I definitely find this one has much more flavour than original mini wheats (blue box).

February 20, 2017

Mini wheats with brown sugar frosting is my favourite cereal! I love the flavour of the brown sugar, and my family loves it as well. Cereal is so expensive, so I am happy when it get's eaten and not thrown away. I give it 2 thumbs up!

January 19, 2017

These mini-wheats are SO good! I rarely even eat them with milk since it's just far too filling. I will just eat them dry, as a snack. Really nice flavour and healthy for you too!

August 14, 2016

I Love these Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats I always have these at breakfast time in a bowl with milk or I'll take them to work and eat them right out of the box as a snack I always buy these for a great price when they go on sale

August 14, 2016

It is probably not fair for me to review Mini Wheats. I've been eating this for over a decade and it is always in my pantry. If I didn't have a family to cook for, I'd probably eat Mini Wheats for two meals a day. They are quick, healthy and satisfying. They are also expensive, but I always wait for a sale and then stock up.
    Perhaps the most surprising thing occurred a few weeks, I found my 12 year old son eating Mini Wheats out of the box. My son has never eaten cereal in his life so I was shocked. If he chooses to eat Mini Wheats as a snack, I am in full support.

1.2/5

August 01, 2016

Je n'aime pas ces céréales. Ils sont sec et ne goûte rien du tout. J'ai l'impression de manger du fouin, c'est pas très agréable. Mais les Mini Wheat avec des fruits à l'intérieur (ils sont pareil, mais avec fruits et non au sucee brun) sont de loin bien meilleur.

March 31, 2016

One thing In my diet that I'm always trying to get more of is fibre.
    I love that the brown sugar mini-wheats taste delicious, are filling and full of fibre.
    I usually eat them with milk but sometimes I just grab a handful and eat them dry.