Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews
#1 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

June 21, 2013

I don't think this is th best cereal but the raisin does add sweetnes to it

June 12, 2013

This cereal isn't quite as good for you as people think... but it's most certainly better than a lot of others out there! The raisins add sweetness to the taste as a whole so there's no need to add sugar. Also, Raisin Bran is great for a number of different recipes including muffins, bars, squares, etc.

June 07, 2013

A no sugar needed cereal, that is good for you, and tastes great! This is a staple in my weekly family shopping buy, as the whole family agrees on this cereal.
    I like the fact that the advertisment of how much raisins are in each box, are Actually that many in each box!
    Love it!

June 07, 2013

I love Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal. I eat it for breakfast every day. Not only does it taste great, it is healthy.

May 01, 2013

Taste great but gets soggy to quick.

April 20, 2013

Tastes great and has a lot of fiber which is what I look for in cereal.

April 13, 2013

I love the taste of Raisin Brand, just sprinkle a little sugar on the cereal and it tastes so yummy! I love this, sometimes I eat two or three bowls in a sitting! So tasty!

March 22, 2013

You betcha...any one who is able to eat it should. IT tastes delicious and is good for you.

March 22, 2013

I love the raisins in the cereal and sometimes I will pick them out and eat them! lol I usually buy this when it is on sale. It's a great way to include more fibre in your diet!

January 31, 2013

One of my all around favourite cereals!! Tastes so good and is good for you :) Very filling, and it's one of the only cereals I really love both dry and with milk. Such a win!