Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

2.3/5

July 21, 2016

I can't bring myself to enjoy these because I can't get past how mushy they get. They are okay to eat at first when they are crispy, but after about half a minute they get all soggy and I can't force them down. I do love rice krispies squares though!!

May 09, 2016

as i have moved here from new zealand and use these in baking rice bubble cake the price of these in this country canada is excpetionally high. $2.00 for a 1kg bag compared to $5.00 for half the size box here is just plain crazy. they taste exactly the same. i wonder how they work the mark up in stores here for this.

February 20, 2016

Doesn't fill you up much for any duration. It is fun to eat and the snap crackle and pop definitely is a long standing tradition that is still fun. It's good to eat but too little sustaining substance. It is easy to eat too.

2.8/5

September 11, 2014

Too bland for my liking. I prefer the flavored rice krispies