• Kids Plastic Ten Pin Bowling Set
  • Kids Plastic Ten Pin Bowling Set

Kids Plastic Ten Pin Bowling Set Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 526 in Toys

February 01, 2017

Hours of fun for a great price! We love our bowling set. We have a long hallway which works awesome. The set is colourful, fun and easy to clean. Fits back perfectly into the rack which I love. Very durable!

June 08, 2016

I bought this for a young child a few months ago and after observing him play with it, I'm very happy with the purchase. It's such a simple toy but it allows for so much fun. It's made of a sturdy plastic which will last quite some time and the bowling balls are easy for a child to grab and throw. Since the pins are multicolored, you can even create pattern games. They do make noise when the pins drop to the floor, so I would suggest this as an outdoor game, especially if you're intent on peace and quiet in the house. I found that carrying case to be very convenient and a good way for the child to learn how to put away his toys in a neat manner. Very affordable too!

March 29, 2016

I think everyone on the planet had one of these sets as a kid they are super cheap and are really fun to play with so when I came across a set a Walmart I knew I had to get it for my son and he defiantly had more fun with it than I did.

March 29, 2016

I had these as a kid and loved them. Great game to play in pass time and u can play by yourself or with other people. I bought a bowling set firbmy daughter for her birthday

March 11, 2016

Pretty sure every kid has/had this at some point in their life. I always remember playing with this down a long hallway and closing all the doors so you will not lose the ball. I also got this for my son and he loved this.

February 05, 2016

my grand son had these when he was little I used to play with this Bowling Set with him all the time it was a lot of fun

November 09, 2015

I actually bought this for my daughter when she was younger & she loved it!! She constantly played with it.

July 17, 2015

This was sooo much fun to play with when I was younger. My cousins actually had this mini bowling set and we would always play for hours because it was so much fun!

July 07, 2015

I had this when I was a child and it is such a fun game, gets your child moving while have fun. #KidsPlastic (Ten Pin Bowling Set) very affordable and it makes a great gift.

June 25, 2015

Simple , facile , format pratique pour le rangement après le jeu, et pour toute la famille un bon passe temps pour pas cher la qualité est là et il est très efficace pour un bon divertissement , challenge en famille.

fishinggal added a new review for
    Truvia

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap