Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve Reviews

December 06, 2018

Nice Daily Hand Cream

A staple during the cold winter months for my dry hands. The formula is rich but not heavy. It absorbs completely and smells great.

A little goes a long with with this formula.

2.8/5

April 09, 2018

Hands feels minty fresh

It’s going to sound weird but I don’t like the feeling of something on my hands or skin in general. Some creams/lotions are just too thick and do not absorb into your skin. The moment you put this on your hands, you feel a cooling sensation and like it’s being absorbed into your skin. I love it!

December 11, 2017

Expensive, but effective!

This is my favorite hand cream, but due to its price, I don't buy it as often as I would like to. Having said that though, this is my go to hand cream in the winter time.

It is non greasy, has a pleasant herbal fragrance, and moisturizes my chapped hands the best out of all the hand creams I own-both boutique and budget brands.

I use it on my cuticles also, and it does just as excellent a job as any cuticle cream.

September 12, 2016

I really enjoyed this hand lotion. It has eucalyptus in it so it's soothing as well as very moisturizing. This was a real savior for me during the winter. It does absorb into your skin better than the average hand cream and even though it has a thicker consistency, you do not need a whole lot. The only thing that is keeping me from buying another tube is that it is quite pricey for a hand cream.