4.1/5
Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve Reviews

December 11, 2017

Expensive, but effective!

This is my favorite hand cream, but due to its price, I don't buy it as often as I would like to. Having said that though, this is my go to hand cream in the winter time.

It is non greasy, has a pleasant herbal fragrance, and moisturizes my chapped hands the best out of all the hand creams I own-both boutique and budget brands.

I use it on my cuticles also, and it does just as excellent a job as any cuticle cream.

September 12, 2016

I really enjoyed this hand lotion. It has eucalyptus in it so it's soothing as well as very moisturizing. This was a real savior for me during the winter. It does absorb into your skin better than the average hand cream and even though it has a thicker consistency, you do not need a whole lot. The only thing that is keeping me from buying another tube is that it is quite pricey for a hand cream.