Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

April 17, 2019

My Go-To Daily Face Cream

I absolutely love this face cream. It's scent-free, light and absorbs well. It keeps my skin super moisturized, which is especially important during the winter.

March 16, 2019

KEEN ON KIEHL'S

The kiehl's ultra facial cream is my new favourite daily morning moisturizer. You can expect EXACTLY what you read off of the container. It it super lightweight and it keeps skin feeling hydrated all day. The best part about this moisturizer is that once it has been applied, it absorbs into the skin nicely. No greasy feeling, like most other facial creams. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

February 10, 2019

Effective hydration for Canadian winters.

This cream has a lightweight feel but keeps my skin feeling deeply hydrated. It never caused any irritation but did make my skin did look slightly shiny. I have normal/combination skin and in my opinion this would be better suited towards those with mild to moderate dry skin. It is very basic so if that's what youre looking for this cream is for you. It definitely does what it claims to and left my skin feeling well moisturized. I'm thinking the Kiehl's Ultra Facial moisturizer would be better suited for my skin than this cream cause my skin wasnt dry enough to deink it up. I was fortunate to receive a sample of this for free.

September 11, 2018
    Virginia, United States

I would by this product again!

Kiehls ultra facial cream is perfect! I really love that is moisturizes my face really good! I have dry skin so it works perfect for me! I also have sensative skin. This product is frangrace free which is perfect for me because I tend to have reactions to perfumes. So if your more on the sensative to dry skin side this product is perfect for you! The retail price is about $40 its worth it!

September 09, 2018

Would not use any other product

KIehl's ultra face cream is one of the most recommended creams i would suggest for anyone to use. It is hard to find a face cream for me which is suitable on the skin. Not only is it good for the body but it is great for the face,

September 09, 2018

face is soft

I got a sample of this cream. My face was soft and smooth through out the entire day and my skin looked good. I would use this after I showered. Smelled good.

August 09, 2018

Expensive, but worth it!

Ever since my skin changed from oily to dry and sensitive (thank you urticaire), I’ve been looking for new moisturizing lotions. When I applied this one, I felt a tingling sensation and I was scared my skin was reacting to the product. But then it went away, my skin started to absorb the cream and my skin felt softer! I really liked this cream.

June 26, 2018

Amazing!

This is the best moisture if you have combination skin! I have tried many others, but this is by far the best at moisturizer dry patches, but not overly moisturizing oily areas! I would highly recommend this cream!

April 04, 2018

This is really an Ultra Cream

My brother decided to get me a gift pack from Khiel’s -in it was the Khiel’s Ultra Facial Cream. I was skeptical thinking how would my brother know what product suit my sensitive skin. Boy was I wrong. I will be using this product for many years ahead. It’s light yet hydrating,it suits my volatile skin, it feels like it is nourishing my skin throughout the day. Love it!

March 19, 2018

Loving it

A good solution for my average- dry skin. Many facial creams leave me feeling greasy, but this did not. Left feeling hydrated all day, and not heavy at all. Wonderful light finish that I put on every morning and after every face wash.