Kind Almond & Coconut Bars Reviews
#99 in Gluten-free

April 23, 2019

Taste great, but...

These Kind Bars taste great! But I’m not sure how healthy they are. Yes, they are tasty, but the sugar content is very high, still better than some of the granola bars out there I guess.

March 28, 2019

So yummy!

Love these bars! The almond coconut is one of my favourite flavours. I love that they use real ingredients, but don’t sacrifice on flavour. They are a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion. Great snack to keep me full inbetween meals!

July 11, 2018

A definite yes to taste

Very tasty and soft..not like some of the bars that taste and chew like cardboard it satisfied my hunger much prefered over a chocolate bar any day!! I gave one to my friend and now she buyt them too

May 01, 2018

YUM!

I don't usually like these kind of bars because I'm not a big fan of dried fruit and try not to eat the ones with chocolate because I want to convince myself they are a healthier snack. These ones are perfect for me. They are sweet because of the coconut, but it's pretty balanced by the almonds. It's a good snack to keep me going between meals or if I need an energy boost before a workout. Definitely recommend trying.

March 06, 2018
    California, United States

Tasty & Nutritious!!

I have been buying these bars for a long time, love them!!
    They do not crumble, break apart, melt, or get mushy (like so many of the other nutrition, meal replacement, energy, and protein bars).
    There are enough simple and complex carbs to give short term and longer term energy. And they taste good too!
    The taste is great. Like a fairly tasty cookie. The calorie count is probably average to above-average for the content, and aside from the high sugar content, I am pleased overall with the nutrition factor.

February 26, 2018

i like it

other than the chocolate chunk and healthy grain bar from Kind, this almond and coconut bar is my next favourite. I love the almond and coconut combination. it adds a crunch to it. good price point too

February 15, 2018

Amazing. I love these!

This is by far one of my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Chewy except for the crunchy almonds. Nice sweet coconut. This bar is just delicious all around. I tried this through Amazon Prime Samples and my credit will go to buying a box of this for sure. Love it!

June 21, 2017

Can I get a yum yum

This bar was absolutely delicious! Something I can definitely pack as an everyday snack. Nutritional value was on point for me.. I only wish they had a bit more protein in them.

June 06, 2017

These Kind bars taste absolutely amazing! Perfect combo of almond and coconut! The only thing I don't like about these bars are that they are a high in sugar. Not ideal if ur really conscious about your sugar intake. Delish tho!

May 09, 2016

Amazing! Taste great and healthy!! Made with real ingrediants unlike many other bars that they sell. I wish they were not as expensive , usually 2$ a bar