Kind Almond & Coconut Bars

Kind Almond & Coconut Bars Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 200 in Gluten-free

June 21, 2017

Can I get a yum yum

This bar was absolutely delicious! Something I can definitely pack as an everyday snack. Nutritional value was on point for me.. I only wish they had a bit more protein in them.

June 06, 2017

These Kind bars taste absolutely amazing! Perfect combo of almond and coconut! The only thing I don't like about these bars are that they are a high in sugar. Not ideal if ur really conscious about your sugar intake. Delish tho!

May 09, 2016

Amazing! Taste great and healthy!! Made with real ingrediants unlike many other bars that they sell. I wish they were not as expensive , usually 2$ a bar

February 23, 2016

These bars are delicious, filling, and made with healthy real natural ingredients. They aren't loaded with sugar but still taste great. They are great on the go snacks and I love the almond coconut flavor. They have a lot of vegan options too. They are pretty expensive but you can find them on sale frequently.

February 05, 2016

I got this bar to try because they had a program where you send to a friend to try. They gave two bars each. I always seen this brand in stores but was leery to buy because of price. I love it I would buy it. I do like to try new health products and snacks but I guess sometimes I'm self conscious of try certain health products plus the price did get me too.

March 26, 2015

For a super healthy bar these are amazing. I have a lot of intolerances and I can eat these with no problem.

January 05, 2015

These are delicious! Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, all natural... LOVE LOVE LOVE. Price is good when you find them on sale.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)