Kirkland laundry detergent pods
Good

Kirkland laundry detergent pods Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

May 08, 2017

I love the price point for these - and the size of the package (thank you, Costco!). I love that the product dissolves easily in the washing machine, even using cold water. The laundry detergent does a good job - gets the clothes looking really clean and doesn't seem to leave a residue. I do not, however, like the smell - it is pretty awful. It doesn't smell like laundry at all, instead of clean linen or waterfalls it smells like chemical. Very disappointing - but that being said, the detergent does a good job! So it is a trade off. Love the price, can't stand the smell. I say purchase this detergent and get yourself a nice smelling fabric softener.

February 27, 2017

These pods are really easy to use. I do most of my wash in cold water and I find some detergents do not disolve properly. These pods disolve well in cold water and really clean your clothes. I find them very similar in quality to the Tide brand pods but they cost less.

February 06, 2016

Bye bye more expensive brands, I'm a convert. My husband and I are very athletic so we produce a ton of sweaty, stinky athletic clothing each week. These pods work just as great as the brand name ones that we've tried, so why pay more?

1 tip I have is that if you want some extra white clothing, you'll need to use an additional product. This is soley a laundry detergent.

November 03, 2015

Excellent product. Great cleaning ability and smells pleasant. Easy to use pods allow for no mess.
    Price is fantastic compared to other brand name laundry products