Kirkland Organic Que Pasa Tortilla Chips
Good

Kirkland Organic Que Pasa Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 201 in Gluten-free

April 29, 2017

I love the quality of ingredients in these chips and how light and crispy they are. They only thing that my husband and I both agree on is that they could use a lot more salt. We have a bag right now and they are pretty bland that way. WIth cheese or a taco salad they're still great though. I love the size of the bag, too.

March 31, 2016

I've been buying these for as long as Costco has been carrying them. The bag is huge for under $6 and it lasts my husband and I a month and they don't go stale. I love that they are non GMO and organic. The thickness of the chip gives a perfect crunch. Delicately salted, perfect for nacho plates.

March 25, 2015

I love finding a great organic/gluten free/non-GMO at Costco, especially at a great price.

These are not incredibly salty, which I find many other tortilla chips are. And they pair fabulously with Kirkland's organic medium flavoured salsa. No complaints here, we buy these every week!