Kiss My Face Pina Colada
Good

Kiss My Face Pina Colada Reviews

Ranked #861 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Smooth, soothe and protect chapped lips organically with this 72% organic treatment. It works quickly to return your lips to a happy state with SPF 15 and tasty pina colada flavor!GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE... Organic Beeswax: skin softening with anti-oxidant properties -- Organic Canola Oil: moisturizing -- Aloe Vera: healing and soothing

March 04, 2010

This lip balm smells delish! I've had it for a while and now i keep it in the office. I love how it's all natural and doesn't give you a really strong weird taste if you accidentally taste it. It does a decent job moisturizing my lip. It spreads spreads and applies really easily. yum!

September 25, 2009

Mmm Pina Colada lip balm smells just like the yummy drink! My lips always feel moisturized and chap-free. I also love that Kiss My Face products are organic and all-natural. My 3 yr old is addicted to Just Peachy and since it's all natural I don't mind if he goes a little overboard applying all over his face - err lips!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce