Knorr Selects Beef Bouillon Powder Reviews

Knorr Selects™ Beef Bouillon Powder combines natural beef stock with sustainably grown ingredients such as carrots, onions, parsley and garlic to deliver deliciously authentic flavour in every dish. This is crafted with real ingredients which are carefully dried and perfectly blended by our chefs without adding MSG, artificial flavours, artificial colours or artificial preservatives.

You may also like Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Powder or Chicken Bouillon Powder

July 11, 2019

Enjoyed it more than I thought.

I received this free to try from family rated, and although I'm not a fan of soup I created a lovely beef and vegetable soup with it. It has such a rich beef flavor that complimented everything I put into it. It wasn't super powerful either, was a very subtle taste.

The only complaint I had, was that I added how much it asked and it seemed slightly salty. But it definitely did not distract from the wonderful flavor it gave my soup. I will definitely be trying it again, using a little less next time.

July 10, 2019

It is delicious

I am very thankful with this product I love he taste make my food delicious, if you have the opportunity don’t dude to buy one I was taste for one week I love it

July 08, 2019

Excellent for a base for soup

Works wonders as STARTER IN MAKING SOUP OR SAUCES WITH AND EXCELLENT BEEF FLAVOUR. Not too salty, it adds a burst of flavour than using water alone. A very little bit of this powder goes a long way, plus shelf life is incredible.

July 08, 2019

EXTREMELY TASTY!!!! Yummy!!!!

This #loveKnorr Beef Bouillon Selects is SO delicious! The day it arrived #gotitfree I was feeling under the weather, suffering from a very sore throat. Right away I put the kettle on and then enjoyed a mug of Knorr Beef Selects hot bouillon. Who knew it would do an amazing job of soothing my sore throat? I was happy about that. Plus the taste of the bouillon was smooth and had great flavour. Immediately I put on a pot roast and added the Knorr beef bouillon to my sauce and what a flavour burst. Dinner was a success thanks to Knorr’s!

July 05, 2019

Bold beef favour

I really love the way Knorr Beef Flavored Bouillon makes my food taste really flavorful. It is very easy to use in soups, stews and casseroles. I also mixed it with olive oil and rubbed it on steaks...very yummy. I would buy this item again. I used to use OXO but not anymore. #gotitfree