Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto Reviews
#25 in Grocery

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects Rice and Pasta sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish.
*Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

You might also like Knorr Selects in:

Rapides et faciles à préparer, les plats d’accompagnement de riz et pâtes Knorr sont composés de moins d’ingrédients qui sont plus sains*. Ils sont excellents pour accompagner un délicieux plat principal ou à consommer seuls.
*comparativement à Knorr Sidekicks

April 05, 2019

Meh

Did not like. But what did I expect? Risotto is an art and must only be made fresh. This unfortunately was a fail on knorrs part, in my optinion. Was not good at all.

February 15, 2019

I will and have been buying this product again.

I love this quick and easy side dish for many different dishes that I have served up. Best I think with chicken. The directions are RIGHT ON! I usually find that the sauce is to over powering from the rice / pasta. But not this one - you follow to the exact instructions and it is a great addition to your meals. LOVE this one.

April 06, 2018

Good choice for busy moms

I am not a big fan of premixed food but KNORR SELECTS FOUR CHEESE RISOTTO definitely worth to try. It is might be a good choice on those busy weekend days when you have no time to prepare all by yourself.

April 06, 2018

So easy and delicious

An easy side dish or easy meal. Cheap and convenient. Would definitely keep this on hand as an easy go to. I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store.

March 09, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good side dish

I wasn't a bad product. It took longer to prepare than the package said. I thought it was alright but it wasn't as creamy as I expected. I would get it again and probably add whole milk or a little more oil. It's worth a second try.

February 24, 2018

I would buy this product again

It was very good taste great. Family liked it a lot would purchase again and try other flavors. Would definitely purchase again. easy instructions to follow.

February 08, 2018

Great Product

I tried this item when it was on sale, not expecting much. I was pleasant surprised with taste and quality. I would buy again even if it is not on sale

February 08, 2018

Just like momma makes!

Knorr Four Cheese Risotto is not only easy it is absolutely delicious. Dare I say as good as my momma makes, if not better. My family loved this quick and easy simple side dish, that tasted like it had been simmered low and slow like an authentic risotto.

3.2/5

October 09, 2017

Not for me

This was a free sample I received with my order from well.ca and the Brocolli and Cheese is delish so I was excited to try it. It was a quick sidedish, about 20 minutes and that's good for risotto. I wasn't crazy about the taste and may not have prepared it properly but I found it had a watery texture. I won't be repurchasing this particular flavour.

October 07, 2017

Quick & Easy

This was about 20 minutes to make start to finish, so pretty easy especially for risotto. We don't do a lot of processed foods but we do have it occasionally and while I'm not a huge fan of maltodextrin, the rest of the ingredients aren't bad. I also love that this is gluten free, which means I can actually have it too.

For packaged risotto this was pretty good. A tad watery tasting, but we all liked the flavour and the kids scarfed it down. We will be repurchasing.