Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper Rice Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 2379 in Grocery

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free!

You might also like Knorr® Selects™ in: Spinach & Artichoke RiceFour Cheese RisottoRustic Mexican Rice & Beans, or White Cheddar & Broccoli Rice

June 27, 2017

Pretty good for "fast food"!

My whole family really enjoyed Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper rice. It was really easy to make, so was quite helpful as a side dish after a long day of work. The portion included in the bag was enough for a satisfying side dish for my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 young children). I enjoyed the taste, but found it to be a little on the salty side, which my husband and kids loved. lol
    #gotitfree

0.8/5

June 23, 2017

Le riz knorr au fromage asiago et poivre noir était succulent et vraiment pas difficile à faire cuire comme tous les produits knorr d'ailleurs. Le goût a fait l'unanimité au sein de ma famille. Tout le monde l'a aimé. C'est différent enfin!!! Bravo pour votre originalité et merci de nous avoir permis de l'essayer gratuitement.

June 22, 2017

Give it a try and be pleasantly surprised like we were!

Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper Rice - WOW what a surprise! We are so not a packaged side dish family. We use Uncle Ben's flavored rices, and aside from that I usually cook them all, which is time consuming. This was super easy and quick to make. And it tasted GREAT!

It wasn't just me who enjoyed it either, it was the whole family. People grabbed seconds because they enjoyed it so much. It is super creamy, and has just the right amount of cracked black pepper to give it nice flavours. This will be an item we buy again in our home. In fact, my son is moving out in the next week and it will be part of the pantry stock I buy for him because he enjoyed it so much.

June 21, 2017

Quick and easy

Love, love and love how quick and easy it is to add a side dish to a meal. Takes virtually no time at all. After work, you pop this in and voila you have a nice side dish.

June 21, 2017

FOR A QUICK TASTING MEAL IDEA

Knorr is easy and Quick to make& tastes delisious and can be cooked with alot of different foods to makena Quick tasty meal.Also the price for them at most places to buy them are worth the $ and they r generous with sending out coupons to stores(i myself havent been able to get my hands on any coupons.But know heard many people talking about the coupons they have for $1.00 off(which makes the product free to purchase)So defenitly everything Great about the product and cant think of anything i dislike(other than not being lucky to run into any Knorrs Coupons!!!

June 20, 2017

Knorr select

J'ai consommer la plupart des sidekicks et le Knorr select asiago cheese and black pepper rice et probablement celui qui a le plus de gout a mon avis.De plus le poivre et le fromage asiago se mélange tres bien je n'ai jamais gouter un produit comme cela je vous le recommende.

June 20, 2017

I really liked the flavor!

I really liked this new Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper Rice. It's fancy but without the work to do it! Excellent ingredients that are tasty and really well paired with a good marinated chicken breast! Easy and good! What could you ask for more!

June 19, 2017

Great Cheesy Flavour with a kick!

Today I tried my sample of Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper Rice. I have to say I really enjoyed this dish. It has a nice creamy cheese flavour and finishing off with a little bite from the black pepper. I love have quick and easy it is to prepare Knorr selects as a side dish. They're easy to add to a meal. Especially for a busy mom with little time. I will definitely try it again! #gotitfree

1.0/5

Would not buy this

So we didn't like this at! I didn't find it cooked right to the time stated on the package. It didn't have very good taste and it was kind of hard. This was not for my family

je vais l'acheter prochainement

J'ai reçue mon échantillon de riz Asiago et je l'ai tellement adoré ainsi que ma famille avec des carottes et tournedos merci beaucoup de nous avoir permis cet échantillon