Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto Reviews
#33 in Grocery

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects Rice and Pasta sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish.
*Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

You might also like Knorr Selects in:

Rapides et faciles à préparer, les plats d’accompagnement de riz et pâtes Knorr sont composés de moins d’ingrédients qui sont plus sains*. Ils sont excellents pour accompagner un délicieux plat principal ou à consommer seuls.
*comparativement à Knorr Sidekicks

I would buy this

I received this to review and my family and I loved it. It was simple to prepare, it was tasty and I loved how the texture of the risotto held up, not at all mushy.

2.3/5

Convenient but disappointing

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

I also got to taste and review the rice and artichoke package and this risotto was not too much different in terms of my expectations. It's convenient and great when you have nothing to eat and want something handy and quick. However the taste is rather bland and definitely does not resemble a risotto dish you would get a restaurant. Knorr's dishes are always too salty I find.

0.8/5

Knorr Four Cheese Risotto

My family was excited to try this unfortunately it is not for us. No one enjoyed the taste no one could eat more then two spoon fools, There were 5 of us . We will not be purchasing this and can not recommend it.

2.7/5

Something different...

I received this product free to try and was really excited about it. It didn't quite live up. It was fairly tasty but It was not as good as I hoped it would be. It was nice to have something other than rice or pasta but did not love it.

June 19, 2017

quick and easy meal prep

I thought that this product was good. Does it taste like real Italian risotto? Well no but it is a tasty side dish. We had it with grilled chicken and salad and it was well received by both husband and (picky) kids. Will I buy it again? You bet!

June 18, 2017

Good stuff!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was looking for something quick to have alongside my burger, and I remembered I had this in the cupboard. It was super easy to prepare, took 10 minutes and tasted great. Side dish crisis avoided. Thanks Knorr!

June 18, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I just recently tried these Knorr selects and I absolutely love them, there are so many delicious flavours in this brand. I would recommend buying these to anyone as they have something for everyone to enjoy.

June 16, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love Knorrs new flavours - the 4 cheese risotto is easy to make and customize for your meal. Will definitely be buying this again. Love the creamy texture.

1.0/5

June 16, 2017

This is NOT risotto - but rice in a cheese sauce

My husband bought this when I wasn't looking but I made it and was hoping for a better result. The rice that they use is not the kind of rice you would normally use for a risotto. It is a long grain parboiled rice and that is NOT what you would use for risotto. Risotto is made with short grain rice. The time it took me to make the package rice, which was a weird texture and had a grainy sauce, I could have made my own risotto from scratch.

Yummy

Oh just loved this one by #Knorr it was so creamy and so cheesy loved it so much and family bought 10 packages today..really great alone for lunch or as a side at supper definitely a favorite