Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #29 out of 2331 in Grocery

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our savory Four Cheese Risotto expertly blends rice with asiago, parmesan, Romano and cheddar cheeses into a deliciously creamy risotto-style rice dish.

You might also like Knorr® Selects™ in: Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper RiceSpinach & Artichoke RiceRustic Mexican Rice & Beans, or White Cheddar & Broccoli Rice

Creamy!

This was so delicious as a side dish. Even my picky 5 year old was very satisfied. It was very creamy and lots of cheese flavor. Would highly recommend!

So delicious!

This is probably my new favourite side dish! I sautéed onions and mushrooms and added it into the risotto and served it with a salad and bbqd chicken. My kids and husband ate it and absolutely loved it! I was impressed by how 'real' the cheese tasted! I'd highly recommend this! I was chosen to review this as part of Chickadvisors product review club. #gotitfree

I would buy this

I received this to review and my family and I loved it. It was simple to prepare, it was tasty and I loved how the texture of the risotto held up, not at all mushy.

2.3/5

Convenient but disappointing

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

I also got to taste and review the rice and artichoke package and this risotto was not too much different in terms of my expectations. It's convenient and great when you have nothing to eat and want something handy and quick. However the taste is rather bland and definitely does not resemble a risotto dish you would get a restaurant. Knorr's dishes are always too salty I find.

0.8/5

Knorr Four Cheese Risotto

My family was excited to try this unfortunately it is not for us. No one enjoyed the taste no one could eat more then two spoon fools, There were 5 of us . We will not be purchasing this and can not recommend it.

2.7/5

Something different...

I received this product free to try and was really excited about it. It didn't quite live up. It was fairly tasty but It was not as good as I hoped it would be. It was nice to have something other than rice or pasta but did not love it.

June 19, 2017

quick and easy meal prep

I thought that this product was good. Does it taste like real Italian risotto? Well no but it is a tasty side dish. We had it with grilled chicken and salad and it was well received by both husband and (picky) kids. Will I buy it again? You bet!

June 18, 2017

Good stuff!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was looking for something quick to have alongside my burger, and I remembered I had this in the cupboard. It was super easy to prepare, took 10 minutes and tasted great. Side dish crisis avoided. Thanks Knorr!

June 18, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I just recently tried these Knorr selects and I absolutely love them, there are so many delicious flavours in this brand. I would recommend buying these to anyone as they have something for everyone to enjoy.

June 16, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love Knorrs new flavours - the 4 cheese risotto is easy to make and customize for your meal. Will definitely be buying this again. Love the creamy texture.