Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Powder Reviews

Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon Powder combines premium vegetable stock with onion, carrot, and sustainably grown parsley and garlic to deliver deliciously authentic flavour in every dish. This is crafted with real ingredients which are carefully dried and perfectly blended by our chefs without adding MSG, artificial flavours, artificial colours or artificial preservatives.

You may also like Knorr Selects Chicken Bouillon Powder or Beef Bouillon Powder

August 16, 2019

Shake shake shake

Now this is a new staple for the pantry. I really liked the bouillon cubes but this is even better! No more fussing with little foil packages, just shake!
    I like how I can control the amount of flavouring I use. It is great for soups, roasted potatoes, and even to give more flavour to plain rice!

August 16, 2019

Parfait

C'est la saveur parfaite pour donner du goût au riz, aux soupes, aux pâtes. Ça change du bouillon de poulet et du bouillon de bœuf. L,essayer c'est l'adopter !

2.7/5

Bouillon powder

Got this free to try out. I like the fact that it does not contain msg and it was very easy to use. I could add as little or as much stock as I want. It's better than the cubes cause you have More choice on how much to add. Made wonton soup with the stock. I enjoyed the flavour of the mushrooms added to the stock.

So easy to use

I received this product free for review from Family Rated. I'm not really sure what the difference between this and bouillon cubes is, but I do like that I can control the portions and use as little or as much as I want. I use this the same way I use bouillon cubes; To flavour things like cauliflower rice, seasoning over oven baked chicken, or to flavour soups. Super easy to use, super flavourful, I'd definitely try the other flavours from this line! -

Délicieux!!!

J'ai fait une sauce béchamelle pour faire du chou-fleur gratiné et j'y ai ajouté de la poudre de bouillon de légumes Knorr. Ma famille a adoré!!! Cétait délicieux, beaucoup plus goûteux que d'habitude.

August 13, 2019

Nice addition to my spice rack.

I got this free to try, and have used it more than I thought I would.
    It's so easy to add nice flavour to simple dishes. My family has been enjoying it in our potatoes, soups, and rice dishes.
    Easy to use, flavorful, and a big hit with my family.

August 12, 2019

J ai adoré le gout pour diverse recettes. Je vais le racheter sans aucun doute. J adore les produits knorr. Je n achete que cette marque. Merci beaucoup.

August 12, 2019

bouillon de legume

J'ai utilisé le bouillon de legumes pour faire une soupe maison et j'ai aimer son gout leger mais gouteux. Il s'est super bien dissous dans mon repas et n'a pas laisser d'effet sableux. Je ne connaissais pas cette variété, étant plutôt habituée a poulet ou boeuf. J'ai été satisfaite et en racheterai. J'aime faire changement et Knorrs a été a la hauteur comme toujours!

August 11, 2019

Good but not so great.

I did not notice the difference when I used this on the stir fry that I made. Tried using it on a veggie soup but I would prefer the other kind of Knorr cubes/powder.

August 11, 2019

Flavour Enhancer

I was lucky enough to receive this product from Knorr for free for testing purposes. It’s delicious and easy to use, so I’m glad I did. Being in powdered form in a resealable jar allows you to determine how much to use and doesn’t limit you to dissolving it in water. We added it to omelettes, burgers, vegetables, etc. The possibilities are endless. It really kicks the flavour of whatever you’re making up a notch. It’s also free from MSG, which is awesome. It comes in super handy when feeding a picky toddler and you’re trying to disguise the taste of vegetables (with vegetable stock seasoning!!), but hey, it works! The jar will last awhile, definitely worth buying and trying. You so t be disappointed.