Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta Reviews

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects Pasta and Rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish.
*Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

You may also enjoy Knorr Selects in:

Rapides et faciles à préparer, les plats d’accompagnement de pâtes et riz Knorr sont composés de moins d’ingrédients qui sont plus sains*. Ils sont excellents pour accompagner un délicieux plat principal ou à consommer seuls.
*comparativement à Knorr Sidekicks

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 26, 2019

Perfect side for a quick weeknight dinner!

I love how you can read the ingredients on the back and know exactly what you’re eating! I love having this as a side with chicken and veggies or even just to eat on its on. It’s a little pricey if not on sale because one package usually isn’t enough to feed the whole family but it’s worth it. The taste is there, I like how it’s brown rice noodles as well! I would recommend!

February 08, 2019

great product

I have tried many of the different flavor choices and we love them all. This particular one has a great cheese flavor and the noodles hold their shape very well

1.0/5

December 10, 2018

Disappointing for Knorr

We kept seeing this commercial and it looked so good! I couldn't be more disappointed in a Knorr product. It is no way near the quality i have come to expect from them. the smell of the cheese when you open the package was terrible (that should have been our first clue) but i cooked it to give it an honest try.
    It was more like a bad version of KD than a more "upscale" item. It's suppose to have broccoli, but they were maybe the size of pepper corns, the pasta itself was tough and chewy at the same time (yes i cooked it exactly as directed) and the flavor of the cheese sauce was terrible. It honestly smelled like dirty socks to me! Very disappointing!

October 26, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Toddler Approved!

Definitely would buy again my son is picky when it comes to noodles and he ate a ton with dinner! The whole family absolutely loves it. And he didn’t even care about the veggies

July 17, 2018

A seriously good whole wheat pasta option!

Let's get one thing straight - I loathe whole wheat pasta. I didn't realize this was whole wheat Mac and cheese until I opened the package to cook the side dish, so I was a little apprehensive about the results.
    This was seriously good, and I honestly couldn't even tell it was whole wheat pasta. It was comparable to a 'white' style whole wheat pasta option, obviously it didn't have the exact texture of traditional white pasta but it was thoroughly enjoyable.
    The sauce was good, definitely on the thinner side, I would probably use a 1/4 cup less liquid than it calls for next time to see if that improves the sauce thickness (yes, I was sure to follow the instructions and left it to sit for longer than the suggested resting time to thicken the sauce). The broccoli also was pretty chunky and more than I expected from a packaged side. Thanks way up for this little guy!!

April 20, 2018

Love this product

This is a product. I find very very tasty. Very easy to make. And convenient. In this busy world u want food that doesn’t take long to make n very tasty cheat and fast.

April 16, 2018

Pretty Good

I liked the Knorr Selects White Broccoli Cheddar with Cavatappi Pasta. The taste is really good but there could have been more in the package. It took a bit longer to cook than stated on the directions but it tastes delicious.

0.7/5

April 11, 2018

Toute la famille a aimer

J ai recu #gratuit lespates Knorr cavatappi au cheddar blanc et brocoli , j ai ete surprise du bon gout et c etais prets en 7 minutes . Toute la famille a aimer et je vais en acheter a nouveaux

April 11, 2018

Absolutely Delicious & Easy!

I received the Knorr selects white cheddar broccoli with cavatappi pasta to try for free through FamilyRated Club from FamilyRated & Knorr! This was absolutely delicious, and very easy to make! I highly recommend!

2.7/5

Ordinaire

La cuisson était simple, le résultat correct. La sauce était de belle consistance et les pâtes bien cuites. Mon conjoint n'a pas aimé le goût.
    Par contre je trouve que c'est assez cher pour des pâtes et de la sauce en sachet. Ça me donne le goût de cuisiner maison...

Pour quelqu'un qui n'a aucun don culinaire et qui manque de temps, et qui a le budget, je recommanderais quand même le produit.