3.9/5
Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic Pesto with Volanti Pasta Reviews
#22 in Grocery

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects Pasta and Rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish.
*Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

You may also enjoy Knorr Selects in:

Rapides et faciles à préparer, les plats d’accompagnement de pâtes et riz Knorr sont composés de moins d’ingrédients qui sont plus sains*. Ils sont excellents pour accompagner un délicieux plat principal ou à consommer seuls.
*comparativement à Knorr Sidekicks

April 18, 2018

Yummy side dish!

I thought the overall flavour of this dish was great! I was a little turned off by how the pasta seemed undercooked even though I cooked it per package direction. Aside from that, it was very tasty and I would definitely like to try it again.

April 17, 2018

Knorrs products are the best

Yes I would purchase this again and tell my friends and family about how good it tastes for. Sure it's the perfect portion size to for me there great

It was ok

This was better than some but still not the greatest. Something about the flavor didn't do it for me. The fact that it took longer than the cooking time indicated is a downfall too.

2.0/5

Not my favourite flavour

This pasta takes twice the time to cook and twice the amount of water than noted in the cooking instructions. Although some of the family enjoyed this flavour, it was not a favourite of mine. This one will not be on my next shopping list as not a fan of pesto.

April 16, 2018

Yummy e

The roasted garlic pesto dish was great. I was not expecting the zip and zesty flavour. I will definitely be buying this again. It was a fast meal for on the busy weeks when it is hectic.

April 15, 2018

Great Tasting!

We loved this side dish. I made it and paired it with chicken breast and steamed veggies. It was delicious. Subtle garlic flavour that even my kids loved! I will be buying this again.

April 11, 2018

Mama Mia! What a great tasting dish!

I used this Selects with chicken breast diced into it. Great meal on its own or with salad /garlic bread. The garlic is nice and mellow and the pesto adds another layer of flavour. My family really enjoyed it!

2.8/5

Not my cup of tea

I was very intrigued upon hearing that this pasta was partnered with pesto, however this product fell a bit short of impressive. I found the aroma and flavor of basil was overpowering and ended up being the only flavor detectable. I was disappointed as pesto is a sauce/spread that I very much enjoy. I appreciate the opportunity to try this product, however, I will not be purchasing it. #gotitfree

Updated On: April 11, 2018

#tryKnorr

1.5/5

No wow factor

Not impressed. Looked good but the seasoning was over powering. There was no flavor component just blah, and so was the other one I tried. Disappointing because we have always love Knorr products.

April 11, 2018

a yummy twist on garlic pasta!

I really enjoyed this new Knorr selects product. It has a unique shaped pasta and lots of yummy garlic flavour. Easy to prepare and the whole family enjoyed it. I've already bought more!