Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Tropical Punch

Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Tropical Punch Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 182 in Juice

March 22, 2017

I didn't like the idea of these when they came out as Crystal Light but when Kool Aid came out with these I was super excited. Just a few squirt of this and you have flavored water not nearly as much sugar as real kool aid either

February 23, 2016

Good, but I have to add more than what it recommends. I do enjoy a stronger taste. Very sweet which I really like. Cherry is my favourite flavour.

January 06, 2016

This is pretty good but just not a very healthy drink for the kids unfortunately.

January 06, 2016

My daughter and I love drinking this ,it is such a great flavor ,its sweet and fruity, tasty

June 15, 2015

I give this full 5 stars on everything it's taste is great the price is worth every last penny and the
    Quality is awesome my family love all look-aids but mainly this tropical punch. I don't aid sugar to it though some say to but I don't. I put it in bottles for on the go I bring it to work .
    Absolutely an amazing product

June 13, 2015

This is great for on the go, a couple squirts to a bottle of water and you are good to go. It has a great tropical flavor.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid but the normal kind is full of sugar! This is a 0 calorie way to enjoy Kool-Aid! Surprisingly when you add it to your water it really tastes like the original Kool-aid. Delicious Tropical Punch flavor!

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?