Kool-Aid Watermelon Drink Mixer Reviews

2.2/5
Ranked #189 out of 207 in Juice

0.5/5

May 16, 2017

I bought this product at a local nofrills and it was just awful. It tasted nothing like watermelon. After doing some research on the product, i found that many people are complaining about the same horrible chemical taste. I contacted kraft and they said that the taste might have been affected by the storing conditions and they might have experienced some heat damage. There are some reviews where people love this product so i cant say whether its fully bad or not. I havent had this experience with any other kool aid drink enhancers so i would say (to avoid wasting money and having a negative experience) to just avoid this flavour in particular.

2.0/5

August 02, 2016

I never had a chance to try Kool-Aid as a kid; my childhood staple drink mixer was Ribena. However, I heard the name for a very long time and remembered to pick one up from the grocery store when I moved to Canada.

For some reason I decided to pick the Watermelon flavoured mixer, thinking how bad could it be? When I got home and after packing away the groceries, I decided to try it out. So, I poured myself a glass of iced water, squirted a bit of the Kood-Aid mixer in, and took a sip.

The initial reaction was "What the hell is this?". It did not taste of watermelon at all, but rather a strong mix of artificial flavorings (I don't even know how to describe the taste, really...). I know drink mixers aren't particularly healthy and neither am I cautious about these things, but hey, if you're gonna drink something artificial, at least make it taste good.

I definitely would not recommend this item and I will not be purchasing this in the future.

March 12, 2016

I was so excited when I found Watermelon flavour Kool-Aid water enhancer at the grocery store! It makes me think of summer. The flavour is yummy, and makes a nice change from the usual flavours out there. I personally love to use it not only in my bottled water, but I use it with my Soda Stream to make my own sparkling watermelon drink! These water enhancers are wonderful, as I need to drink lots of water, but plain water sometimes is kind of harsh on my stomach. Using this makes me drink more water, which is always a good thing! So happy to see this flavour!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo