Kraft bacon Caesar dressing Reviews
Ranked #35 in Condiment

August 15, 2017

Overpowering flavour

Bought this on sale, the price was good. The bacon flavour was too strong and just didn't taste like a Caesar dressing. Will not likely purchase this again.

June 22, 2017

Super tasty!

I love this dressing! It is great for so much, including salads, and even for dipping pizza into.

The taste is amazing, especially if you are a fan of bacon, then I definitely recommend trying this.

The cost is so great as well, so it makes it even more worth it.
    Give it a try :)

June 20, 2017

Bacon!

You can really taste the bacon in this dressing and it says they're no artificial flavours. The hole the dressing comes out of is pretty big so you do tend to get thick globs flying out getting more than you wanted. So you might want to be careful when squeezing. The dressing is very creamy and has that wonderful bacon taste added to it. You only need a small amount to saturate your salad. One of my favourite dressing.

May 09, 2017

This is the only brand of ceaser dressing that you will ever find in my house. The taste is very good and the texture is very thick and creamy and it coats the salad well. The only problem I have is that I think that a squeeze bottle would be more user friendly.

May 09, 2017

I mostly purchase kraft dressing, but the bacon ceasar is my absolute favorite one. Let be honest anything with bacon is delicious. Try it and I promise with will fall in love

April 27, 2017

I always used a different brand before I saw this one in store, decided to try it because of the name, I love all kraft products, well it belongs with Kraft, same quality and great taste as all their product

December 08, 2016

I am having a harder time finding this salad dressing. This contains a more soy/oil based than the regular caesar dressing so it is easier on my tummy! It tastes so good- as I like to add bacon to all my salads anyway!!

December 08, 2016

So delicious. My new favourite Caesar dressing. The bacon flavour isn't overpowering. Great indulgent treat. Also delicious brushed on french bread and grilled to make a bacon / garlic bread.

June 08, 2016

I'm someone who eats salads a few times a week and I'm always trying out different dressings so I don't get sick of them. I recently discovered this bacon Caesar dressing and its sooooo much better than the regular Caesar dressing. There's a great taste of bacon in this very creamy dressing. Super yummy!