Kraft bacon Caesar dressing
Good

Kraft bacon Caesar dressing Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 234 in Condiment

May 09, 2017

This is the only brand of ceaser dressing that you will ever find in my house. The taste is very good and the texture is very thick and creamy and it coats the salad well. The only problem I have is that I think that a squeeze bottle would be more user friendly.

May 09, 2017

I mostly purchase kraft dressing, but the bacon ceasar is my absolute favorite one. Let be honest anything with bacon is delicious. Try it and I promise with will fall in love

April 27, 2017

I always used a different brand before I saw this one in store, decided to try it because of the name, I love all kraft products, well it belongs with Kraft, same quality and great taste as all their product

December 08, 2016

I am having a harder time finding this salad dressing. This contains a more soy/oil based than the regular caesar dressing so it is easier on my tummy! It tastes so good- as I like to add bacon to all my salads anyway!!

December 08, 2016

So delicious. My new favourite Caesar dressing. The bacon flavour isn't overpowering. Great indulgent treat. Also delicious brushed on french bread and grilled to make a bacon / garlic bread.

June 08, 2016

I'm someone who eats salads a few times a week and I'm always trying out different dressings so I don't get sick of them. I recently discovered this bacon Caesar dressing and its sooooo much better than the regular Caesar dressing. There's a great taste of bacon in this very creamy dressing. Super yummy!

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?