Kraft Caramels

Kraft Caramels Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 287 in Candy

June 12, 2017

Creamy and Delicious- Other Brands Don't Compare

These are the perfect blend of soft, chewy, and creamy. They are the most delicious caramels I have ever tried- other brand just do not compare, in my opinion. These are great for eating individually or for baking. I use these to make homemade Turtles chocolates and they come out great.You can find a decent sized bag for a good price if you look at local stores.

May 01, 2017

Kraft caramels are the best . Other brands don't compare . They're the perfect amount of rich and creamy and Carmel goodness . I like to give them out at Halloween and I like to bake with them too . Yum !

February 13, 2017

we all love the taste of this product in my household especially my husband he ate a whole bag of these in 2 days while sitting down and watching t.v. l love the taste of the caramel and they're so chewy I would recommend this Kraft product to anyone

March 12, 2016

I don't normally purchase these year round but during Halloween we always get some. The kids and the husband all love the great tasting caramel flavor. Chewy goodness. Great flavor and really good quality caramels from Kraft.

March 12, 2016

Love to eat them from the bag, make candy apples, and other candy treats for the kids. I find most times they are much harder than usual, probably because the stock isn't moving fast enough. They are still good though. They are a little pricey but a really good treat

June 14, 2015

These are so delicious, nice and soft and chewy, with great flavor, they are great for baking, or eating by the handful LOL!

May 20, 2015

A must have to make candy apples they are a part of the tradition

March 05, 2015

Ummmmm helllooooooo. If you don't that these are the bomb.com then you don't know what life is all about... Eat them or I will!!!

February 08, 2015

I love Kraft Caramels. These sweet treats are perfect for baking. I like to make "Caramel Candy Apples" once a year during Autumn. They are so good on their own and so addictive. It's one of my favourite Halloween treats that my kids share with me when we come back from trick or treating.

January 31, 2015

I love caramels! They have so many uses. My grown kids love caramel popcorn, so I always end up making big batches.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic