Kraft Caramels Reviews
#208 in Candy

December 06, 2017

Chewy and Rich

I lover Kraft Caramels! They have been something I have eaten since I was young. I remember buying the large package from Walmart which comes with a lot of small individually wrapped caramels. You can also buy a small bag from the dollar store sometimes. The price is higher for these caramels than for the no name brands except I find these ones are way more rich and creamy. These caramels taste fresh and have a nice soft chew to them. The caramel flavor is just delicious and great to satisfy a sweet tooth. I love that you can also use these in baking recipes to get a nice ooey gooey caramel layer.

November 16, 2017

A delightfully creamy candy.

Kraft Caramels are so smooth, creamy and chewy. Such a nice, inexpensive treat. I sometimes grab a handful to satisfy my sweet tooth but I also use them for baking, I have even melted them to drizzle over icecream, cakes and pies. These are a traditional candy that I believe will be around for years to come.

November 16, 2017

so amazing

These caramels are great for melting or for eating on their own. In the fall, I usually will use these for different caramel recipes, such as candy apples. They work very well and melt easily.
    The taste is so good, much better compared to any other brand I have had. These are for sure a treat!!!

November 14, 2017

So good

I buy these at dollarama for $2 a bag. These are so good. for baking,dip or just for dessert. They taste good and are smooth,soft and chewy. Better than the original foods caramels.

June 12, 2017

Creamy and Delicious- Other Brands Don't Compare

These are the perfect blend of soft, chewy, and creamy. They are the most delicious caramels I have ever tried- other brand just do not compare, in my opinion. These are great for eating individually or for baking. I use these to make homemade Turtles chocolates and they come out great.You can find a decent sized bag for a good price if you look at local stores.

May 01, 2017

Kraft caramels are the best . Other brands don't compare . They're the perfect amount of rich and creamy and Carmel goodness . I like to give them out at Halloween and I like to bake with them too . Yum !

February 13, 2017

we all love the taste of this product in my household especially my husband he ate a whole bag of these in 2 days while sitting down and watching t.v. l love the taste of the caramel and they're so chewy I would recommend this Kraft product to anyone

May 31, 2016

I have a couple of packages in my cupboard right now as I will be baking a brownie cake with a caramel centre. Of course these caramels are the trademark for making caramel apples. Kraft caramels are soft chewy and have a good self life as they are individually wrapped.

May 20, 2016

I just had to have these again for the long weekend for my sweet tooth. These caramels have been a staple for me for many years; I love them and of course, for me they are addictive.

March 12, 2016

I don't normally purchase these year round but during Halloween we always get some. The kids and the husband all love the great tasting caramel flavor. Chewy goodness. Great flavor and really good quality caramels from Kraft.