Kraft Dinner Cups Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 691 in Misc

New! Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Ready in 3 - 1/2 Minutes! Questions? Product of the USA

Average Price:  $.89

0.8/5

June 23, 2017

I prefer making it from the box

So I have tried these a few times and I honestly don't care for them.... They don't taste like Kraft dinner to me ... Its sticky and tastes weird... I much prefer the yummy Kraft dinner that I cook from the box on the stove.... Its creamy and yummy but these are the opposite.. I won't buy again...

June 18, 2017

Need more

These are great for kids that love their KD. It has easy to follow instructions and takes no time at all to make. It has the same great taste of regular Kraft dinner but can be a bit more liquidy. Where I live they're not as cheap as they should be for such a small amount, that's probably all I would change.

June 01, 2017

Got the triple cheese flavour and it's delicious. I love the convenience of this pasta. They take three minutes to make and they are delicious. They can be found in most grocery stores too!

2.7/5

May 31, 2017

Tastes exactly like the real deal of the bigger package of Original Kraft Dinner. Too expensive. Less time to make especially when only half hour lunch but poor quantity in these little cups. Doesnt make a filling lunch. Tastes good but expensive. Not satisfied. Will be effective for my daughters lunches in grade 1 to 3, she will nee assistance to not burn herself.

May 10, 2017

The triple cheese kraft dinner cups are delicious. They taste just like the kraft dinner made on the stove in a fraction of the time. My only complaint is that the quantity is very small. I actually had to eat two cups for a lunch.

May 10, 2017

Although there's nothing like the original KD in that blue box, this is a good substitute for when you don't have the ability to make the original. I used to eat this product a lot when in university as I had no sink or stovetop in my dorm. My only wish would be that it was cheaper or at the least went on a really good sale every couple weeks!!

April 19, 2017

THESE ARE VERY SIMPLE TO MAKE FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS FOR A QUICK LUNCH,THEY LOVE THEM! QUICK AND CONVIENIENT BUT VERY EXPENSIVE TO BUY AND MORE ECONOMIC TO BUY A BOX TO COOK.

April 19, 2017

These are great little Kraft Dinner cups. My granddaughter loves her macaroni she always wants me to make a box. Shes 2 and a eats about 2 tablespoons.. So these are a little gem to have on hand.

April 10, 2017

My child lover kraft dinner cups. They are a quick and very easy lunch to get. My kids take them to school all the time. The a simple for them to make. Highly recommended

2.7/5

March 18, 2017

These are a great quick and easy way to take a small "meal" on the go. When I worked in manufacturing, we often only got a short time for lunch and most of that time was spent cleaning up before actually being able to eat. I occasionally had these as my lunch because they would have the really hot tap water available so I wouldn't need to microwave. I can't say that these were enough to satisfy my hunger on some days, but they did help when I didn't have time to eat much else.

They taste ok - not as good as the boxed version you make at home. They were kind of bland, so self seasoning is advised. They are priced pretty high for what you get as well. There are other on the go snacks and meals I would much rather spend my money on, but these were good temporarily.

What's Your Favorite?