Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

So good

My son loved the Kraft Hazelnut Spread sample we received and has since been requesting for more. This is a boy who is a very picky eater so I’m happy we’ve found another food product that he loves. This spread will definitely be a staple in oir hoisehold from now on.

July 18, 2021

Smooth creamy hazelnut taste! Will definitely buy!

I love this so much! I couldn't wait to get my sample to try, I would definitely recommend this product and buy in store. It has a really nice smooth, creamy taste and isn't bitter or too sweet.

I love it

I love it! It is very creamy and not as sweet as I thought it would be, which is what I am looking for. I love the nutty flavour of the hazel nut shinning through.

July 17, 2021

Sans huile de palme wow!

Délicieux, meilleur que son plus grand compétiteur. Une texture onctueuse et que dire du goût, c'est savoureux. Je le recommande vivement. Une belle gâterie à s'offrir.

July 17, 2021

Tastes good. May be a tad bit less sweet than Nutella.

Who doesn’t love hazelnut spread? This one is just as good as Nutella and if you were to make me do a blind taste test, I personally would not be able to differentiate. The only difference as they state is there’s no palm oil.

Kraft Hazelnut Spread Review

Great product. Tastes similar to Nutella but has no palm oil. Easy to spread. Goes well with peanut butter on bread. Would purchase this product again.

Nice and Hazlenutty

If you've ever had Nutella in Europe and in North America, you'll know that there's actually a difference between the two! The European one is more nutty, while the North American one is more chocolatey. As I've gotten a bit older, I prefer the nuttier flavour over the overly sweet flavour. The Kraft Hazelnut Spread reminds me so much of the nuttier version, with a beautifully luscious texture. It's nice and thick, and still nicely spreadable. I don't think it's ideal for softer breads, but would be fantastic on toast. I put my sample on top of pancakes, but I think it would be great to make fairy toast!

Great Product

I really enjoyed this sample. It was great. The flavor was nice and it was nice and smooth and creamy. Would purchase this in the future. Thanks so much for the opportunity to try it!!

Very Nice Spread

I received the smooth spread.

It has a very nice chocolate smell, doesn't smell artificial. It spreads nice and smooth, with no chunks or hard bits of ingredients.

Tastes very good. Tastes like chocolate, however, it is a little sweet for my tastes.

Enjoyed it

This is so much better than peanut butter. Definitely going to buy this Kraft hazelnut spread. The whole will enjoy it. Especially good for a family with peanut allergies