Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 2367 in Grocery

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

April 23, 2017

One of my faves for sure!! Reminds me of my childhood and tastes amazing on toast with butter, and ice cream!! I always keep a jar around and have to hide it from my boyfriend or it's gone in 2 days!

April 22, 2017

Wish I could find this in bigger jars ,I'm forever running out love the taste of this jam it's so good on toast to bagels to sandwichs and is good for icecream topping as well as baking ,love this in he middle of my vanilla cake as well ,so sweet and full of strawberries yumm

April 10, 2017

This jam is so nice and tasty. It has a nice amount of strawberries in it and it makes for a great spread on bread. It has a good value and the quality is awesome.

February 01, 2017

I am very picky when it comes to my jams. I find this product sort of expensive so i try to wait for coupons and it to come on sale. But when it does i stock up!! Ive tried the no name, and there is big chunks of strawberrys and no seeds, i find it very processed, where as smuckers has barely any chunks of strawberry, it has seeds that are so tiny its like there not even there. And it spreads so nice without ripping or tearing your bread

December 23, 2016

If you want a good jam whitout having to put your energy in making one Smuckers is for you.
    The strawberry jam is the only one that I bought and it is so so good.

December 23, 2016

I never bother making my own jam because Smuckers is so good that I don't need to waste my time. The spread ability is terrific, the taste of the fruit is wonderful and I really like the jar design. Strawberry is my favorite...but the other fruit varieties are also wonderful.

October 05, 2016

Smuckers is my go to favorite brand of jam! The taste is great and it spreads well and it great on toast or with a PB & J. The strawberry flavour is one of the best ones in my opinion.

October 05, 2016

Habituellement j'aime bien celle que je fait maison ,mais cette confiture goûte le même goût !!!! Super bonne et facile à tartiner sur les rôties le matin.

October 05, 2016

This jam is the perfect amount of sweetness for me! I love eating a bit on some crackers for a late night snack. It gets addictive pretty quickly. Yummy and delicious!

October 05, 2016

I love all of the smucker jams, but this one is so good and fresh tasting. It is sweet and has the consistency that is perfect for spreading on bread. You can use it in recipes other than peanut butter and jam. I only buy snickers jams. They taste the best.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    My dog is shedding excessively

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea