Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews
#4 in Spreads

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

July 24, 2021

Love Smuckers Jam

This is my favourite jam by far! So tasty. Use it on bagels, toast and even baking! It’s delicious and it lasts a long time as you don’t need very much. I like that it’s not a “runny” jam either.

May 30, 2021

Tasty

This jam is very good but a little too sweet for my taste. Doesn't
    Prevent that among those that i've already tried, its appreciable! And i still recommend.

May 05, 2021

The only Jam my family will eat!

This is the only jam brand my kids love. The flavour is amazing. We also love the raspberry jam from Smuckers. I like the texture of the jam, it was little seeds in it which adds a tiny crunch and flavour. I do not like jelly because I feel like it is missing this! This goes well with just butter on bread or with peanut butter (our favourite). It is not too chunky and can be easily spread.

July 08, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Great tasing jelly

This jelly tasted good right from the shelf. I placed it in the refrigerator and let it stay cool and it tasted better cold in my opinion. Either way you can’t go wrong with buying this jelly.

July 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best jam

My son eats peanut butter and strawberry jam several times a day. This is his favorite jam so far. He has textual issues with food and only eats a handful of things and this is one of them. I have to keep atleast 2 jars in my house at all times. We definitely recommend to family and friends.

June 20, 2020

Excellent

I like smuckers strawberry jam it’s the family’s favorite nice it comes in a larger jar at a great price. Loved it and will buy again. Too bad it only comes in strawberry only.

January 30, 2020

Best Jam Ever!

When you want something sweet to add to toast, pancakes or anything really then you should buy this jam. It is so full of flavour and when you can get it on sale you should stock up. It is a great jam to make everyone in the family happy. So if you want to try something new and natural then try this!

January 03, 2020

Better than expected.

I always thought jam needed sugar, but this one proved me wrong. I actually prefer the pure jam over the ones with sugar added! Great on toast or a quick spoonful if you just need a quick pick me up.

October 06, 2019

Almost as good as homemade

I don't have the time (or money) to make homemade jam, anymore. Smuckers Strawberry Jam has the summer-fresh taste and smell, that reminds me of homemade. The price is right, and the product has a long history that can be trusted. I would definitely recommend it!

October 06, 2019
    United States

A good staple but try home made or from farms

I grew up on Smuckers jam. It's reliable and tastes pretty good. While this a great grocery staple, try buying jams from local farms or famer's markets. Those are simply delicious and taste better. And if you're really up for it, try making your own jam. Otherwise, this is a good, safe jam that will not disappoint,