Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews
#13 in Grocery

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

July 12, 2019

my PB & J ain't complete without Smuckers

I love eating pb and j sandwiches and smuckers is the only jam I use. I find this jam to have just the right amount of sweetness compared to other jam brands.

March 07, 2019

Yummy Strawberry

Strawberry is my fav and then jam who doesnt like it.

The best combo of it Smuckers Strawberry Jam.

Its the ultimate. Tasty and fun , bestest if I can say. The real fruit feeling in the mouth. Less on sugar , bang on taste .sound perfect rights?.
    With breads , it goes well, with shakes it tastes yummy .

I am drooling and cant get enough of it

October 05, 2018

Great tasting jam

This is the only strawberry jam that I buy. I like that it has little chunks of strawberry and that the chunks are not too big, like some of the other jams out there. I find that it’s a bit sweet but really love the flavour.

September 26, 2018

Best out there

Yum is the word. It tastes awesome and fruity. It is not too sugary and have the perfect balance. The best PBJ sandwiches are the ones with Smuckers. My toddler loves this Jam. it tastes natural and the texture is so soft.

September 19, 2018

Family Favorite

We just love this jam. It's a family favorite and a staple around Christmas for my Christmas cookies. We really love that it has seedless jam and we like many of the flavors

September 19, 2018

strawberry

this is by far thw best jam i love the taste and it makes the best peanut butter jelly sandwiches this is the only brand my kids will eat. will keep buying

June 29, 2018

Yummy in my tummy!

The most delicious jam ever and the only brand you will find in our home! All their flavours are fabulous, tastes homemade without the hassle of making it! Give it a try, you will not regret it!

June 21, 2018

Smuckers brand only in my house

When it comes to jam my family only eats Smuckers! Strawberry is my favourite. It spreads nicely on toast and even makes a nice topping on delicious vanilla ice cream. The quality of this product is outstanding. It tastes like all the ingredients are fresh and a lot of time was put into perfecting their recipe. We will continue to buy Smuckers for all our jam needs!

April 30, 2018

One of the best jams out there

I love smuckers jam, and it is a big hit in our house! The taste and quality are always great, and there is a good variety of flavours. Bonus is that it is often on sale, and coupon offers.

April 17, 2018

Addictive

I love that there are little fruit bits in it and it goes great on bread and bagels. I like to add it into my plain yogurt sometimes and it goes really well in oatmeal too. Anywhere that you would like some added sweetness, it goes great!