Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Amazing taste

I got my sample of this spread. And it was so good. I only wish I received more. I will definitely buy this product. May have to try the crunchy version and I got the smooth one.

So good!

This product is so delicious! A good taste of hazelnut and nice texture. Better than the branding one! The ingredient list is shorter than the other one! Only good things!

Très bon goût

J'adore le goût de la tartinade choco noisette de Kraft! Elle ne goûte pas pareille au nutella, mais elle ne contient pas d'huile de palme alors c'est un meilleur choix pour notre planète. De plus, le goût de noisette est plus relevé à mon avis et est délicieux tant pour les déjeuners que pour les desserts!

Smooth and spreadable

Kraft Hazelnut Spread is so smooth and spreadable, and takes me to a happy place. I really enjoy how light it feels and how it goes along with the rest of the Kraft nut butters.

Suzie Loves

I am so happy to receive a Kraft Hazelnut sample with cocoa, tried the spread on slices of a red apple so delicious, with my morning coffee. On the GO! *giggles #Thanks #Chickadvisor #IgotiTfree #KraftCanada

Yummy

I love Nutella but trying this was a heck of a lot better. My son absolutely loves it and ate the whole sample up from me. He says yummy in my tummy lol

Like fero Roche filling

I found it to be more like the filling in deep Roche & a bit of a smoother texture compared to Nutella. It is also more of a balance with the chocolate & hazelnut.

Delicieux

Très bon, le goût du chocolat est présent et mon garçon en rafole.
    Sans huile de palme, je le choisi comme petit déjeuner à la maison.
    Belle texture

June 23, 2021

My son says it's delicious!!!

My son ate this. He's in his teens and picky but this was a hit. We will definitely be adding this to our grocery cart next time we go grocery shopping.

So good!

Creamy like their peanut butter but rich in chocolate taste. Definately a winner even just for satisfying that sweet tooth craving and enjoying a small spoonful by itself 🥰