Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Amazing hazelnut spread

I absolutely love Heinz hazelnut spread! It was my first time trying it I normally buy Nutella. After trying the Heinz hazelnut spread I will 100% be switching over. The spread is the perfect flavour and so creamy.

Pretty good

I recieved a sample of the spread and thought it was great that there is no palm oil in the product. I would say that this is similar to other hazelnut spreads and is like the middle of chocolate hedgehogs. The consistency is pretty thick, which makes it a bit tough to spread in colder environments.

Tastes delicious

We usually buy the Nutella hazelnut spread, this time we decided to try the kraft as we really enjoyed the sample that was sent to us. I love the fact that it comes in reduced sugar as well. It tastes amazing and I use it on my rice cakes.

Great taste

I though this product would taste like "Nutella" but it does NOT have this bad after taste that Nutella has. The whole family like it, although it was in a small container but on a piece of toast cut in little squares we all got our share and the verdict was FANTASTIC!

July 07, 2021

Super tasty hazelnut spread!

I was super excited to give this Kraft Hazelnut spread a try because I am a huge Nutella fan! This stuff did NOT disappoint. It was creamy and rich and delicious. Went perfect on my toast. For any Nutella fans out there I would highly recommend you give this stuff a try!

Tasty

I love the hazel nut spread, it's so smooth, so chocolatey, I used it on my toast for breakfast, perfect combo with a glass of milk. Kraft is definitely a brand I trust.

Great Flavour

We really enjoyed our sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread. It had a great hazelnut flavour. I would recommend it if you use other spreads. This one is a cut above the rest.

Kraft

Tasted good I liked it on white toast. It spreads good so you don't rip bread . You could eat it alone I would suggest that if you don't like too sweet than it is good

Amazing taste!

This was perfect for a mid day sweet snack. I had it with a piece if toast the traditional way. I love anything hazelnut so I knew it would be a hit. I'm glad I got to try it before I bought a jar. Now I will definitely be on the look out for this. If I didn't try a sample I wouldn't have known it exist.

No Palm Oil

The chocolate spread tastes pretty good, similar to Nutella. I might buy it again but I don't eat it often. More so I'm glad they don't use palm oil and they're made in Canada.