Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great taste

I though this product would taste like "Nutella" but it does NOT have this bad after taste that Nutella has. The whole family like it, although it was in a small container but on a piece of toast cut in little squares we all got our share and the verdict was FANTASTIC!

July 07, 2021

Super tasty hazelnut spread!

I was super excited to give this Kraft Hazelnut spread a try because I am a huge Nutella fan! This stuff did NOT disappoint. It was creamy and rich and delicious. Went perfect on my toast. For any Nutella fans out there I would highly recommend you give this stuff a try!

Tasty

I love the hazel nut spread, it's so smooth, so chocolatey, I used it on my toast for breakfast, perfect combo with a glass of milk. Kraft is definitely a brand I trust.

Great Flavour

We really enjoyed our sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread. It had a great hazelnut flavour. I would recommend it if you use other spreads. This one is a cut above the rest.

Kraft

Tasted good I liked it on white toast. It spreads good so you don't rip bread . You could eat it alone I would suggest that if you don't like too sweet than it is good

Amazing taste!

This was perfect for a mid day sweet snack. I had it with a piece if toast the traditional way. I love anything hazelnut so I knew it would be a hit. I'm glad I got to try it before I bought a jar. Now I will definitely be on the look out for this. If I didn't try a sample I wouldn't have known it exist.

No Palm Oil

The chocolate spread tastes pretty good, similar to Nutella. I might buy it again but I don't eat it often. More so I'm glad they don't use palm oil and they're made in Canada.

Creamy Chocolatey Goodness

A perfect smooth and creamy texture, no grit or heaviness to it. Makes for the perfect addition or treat on toast, ice cream or fruit. I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family! Thank you Chick Advisor for the complimentary sample. Looking forward to my future purchase!

Smoothly Spread

I tried this spread with my toasted bread and it was tasty. Not too sweet and has light chocolate flavor. I like the fact that there is no palm oil used on it. Recommended and probably will buy soon.

Great Taste

I recieved a sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread thanks to Chickadvisor to try out. This is not my first time trying this spread and I can honestly say it's absolutely delicious.

The ingredients are similar to other leading brands with the exception of using sunflower oil (instead of palm oil) and the addition of cocoa butter. I feel like the chocolate is more dominant than the hazelnut but both flavours compliment eachother nicely. This spread has a great consistency, easy to spread or use in your favourite recipies and is definitely big on flavour!

I love the fact that they now have a variety of hazelnut spreads to choose from including original, crunchy and 45% less sugar. I'll definitely be purchasing this in the future.