Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Delicious

My son (8) had it and said he loved the taste and it was better for you because it was 25 less sugar! So knowing it was less sweet and still loving it more than nutella was pretty cute and a mom win!

Kraft Hazelnut Spreat

Received this today and couldn't wait to try it. Loved the flavor of this spread, it was smooth and creamy. Will definitely buy this product, will try the crunchy version next time.

So good!

This stuff puts Nutella to shame! I will never go back. It tastes so much better and is way better for you, and it's made in canada! How can you go wrong? I love it and so do my kids. I will definitely be buying this again.

Delicious Hazelnut Spread!

I really enjoyed this free sample I received for testing purposes. I believe this spread is better than Nutella, the flavour is smooth, not too sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. I would recommend anyone who loves hazelnut but isn’t a huge Nutella fan to try this!

Smooth and tasty

This is my first time trying a different brand of hazelnut spread, and I don’t know why it took so long to try this! I love how smooth and tasty it is. It spreads really well on toast and it’s a good energy booster as a snack. I like how it is reduced sugar, I feel less guilty with it! I would recommend.

Sweet Treat

Kraft Hazelnut Spread is very smooth and sweet. I would use this more of a treat than an everyday thing. Everybody in the house could use it, and I would find a recipe to use it in.

Absolutely amazing

This product is way better than Nutella . It's not oily and has a overall good chocolate taste.if this product came in this mini packaging it would be such a good snack idea.

July 12, 2021

Ce produit goûte vraiment les noisettes

Super bon! Ce produit goûte vraiment les noisettes et a un bon gout de chocolat, Ne contient pas d'huile de palme. C'est un produits que je servirais a mes enfants, sans avoir de questionnement sur les ingrédients qu'il contient.

Great taste

Taste absolutely amazing!!! I tried by itself and on brown bread, both ways were delicious! I strongly recommend it and I will definitely purchase it again!

July 12, 2021

A little too sweet but loved the no palm oil

The spread was a little too sweet for me compared to other hazelnut spreads on the market. I did like how smooth and creamy it was and the best part about it is that it has no palm oil.