Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

It’s a good spread

I enjoyed it quite a bit but I enjoy my current hazelnut spread more and I don’t see myself switching. I definitely can see myself using it as a back up in the even that I cannot get my usual brand and I want this type of spread in the current shopping trip.

This is kid friendly

My kids absolutely loved the sample you sent me. They liked the taste and texture. I have purchased it and will purchase again as it is a huge hit in my house. Goes great with peanutbutter as well.

CREAMY and TASTY

I have tried and tasted and very much enjoyed the Kraft hazelnut spread. Not only did I try it on a piece of buttered toast but also a small amount on a spoon. I got a sample to try and I have purchased it since then and also recommended it to friends

Oops they did it again

So now not only are their peanut butter delish but so is this hazelnut spread. Having grown up with Nutella this was a definite try… and I was pleasantly surprised at how unique and yummy it is. Definite breakfast staple to join our table

Yummy hazelnut spread

I enjoy Nutella, so I was excited to try this hazelnut spread from Kraft. The taste was chocolaty, nutty and creamy, very similar to Nutella. I also like that it does not have palm oil. I found the sample I received a bit too small, I was barely able to spread it on a tiny slice of bread. I usually layer my Nutella a bit thicker, since I enjoy it as a treat, but I was not able to do so this time.

Kraft Hazelnut Spread hits the mark

I received a single-serving package of Kraft Hazelnut Spread (smooth variety) in order to review it. The packaging kept the product safe and secure. On opening, the rich dark brown colour is very appealing as the fragrance. I tried it by itself and then on crackers. The flavour is well-blended, with the hazelnut being forward and the chocolate playing a supportive role, which, I feel is how it should be. It spread easily onto the crackers. There was a generous quantity in the single serving size.

Exquis et raffiné

Gout du chocolat onctueux et on en redemande.La qualité du chocolat dépasse largement les autres marques.Essayer cest l adopter.Le gout de nousettes est tres présent.Jai vraiment aimé.

Not bad

I feel like the sample size wasn’t really big enough to get a proper comparison but the flavor was good and great spreadability. I will probably buy this brand when it goes on sale.

Surprised

Honestly, i normally eat only organic products, no sugar added, No salts. Just the straight product I am looking for. Because of that i was expecting this product to be way to sweet and just to much over all.. But I was plesently surprised it was not overly sweet nor salty. I was quite pleased with the over all flavour of this product! Would actually recommend this product to my friends!

Excellent

Très bon j'ai adoré je le recommande pour ceux et celles qui aiment autant le beurre de peanut que le Nutella. Moi qui fait souvent moitier moitier plus besoin.