Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Totally Yummy!!!

I got my sample at ate it up sooooo fast! That's how delicious it was!! Hazelnut chocolate!! Amazing taste, texture and scent!! I will for sure be buying this!!

2.0/5

Not quite right

The hazelnut flavour doesn't quite come out enough and the chocolate flavour is perhaps too milk chocolatey and not dark enough. I would prefer the flavours to pop more.

Really great flavor!

I got a sample of this product for free to give my honest review. I spread it on toast for breakfast and I was really satisfied. The flavor was really good and I loved the creamy texture. I would definitely recommend this for whoever likes hazelnut as it tasted great.

Delicious

I really liked this. I think it has a great hazelnut flavour. It’s nice and chocolatey too though. I’m very interested in trying the lower sugar one too!

So delicious!

Received this sample from chickadvisor and I am blown away. It's so delicious and creamy. I dipped pretzels in mine and it was perfect. Love the sweet and salty combo. I think this would be great on toast and waffles too. I'll definitely be purchasing.

Spreadable

Tastes okay, not as good as Nutella in my opinion. Tastes a little bit more nutty. Might need a bigger sample to do a proper comparison. Will have to go buy a container!

Delicious

I loved it I. I made soft pretzels and dunked them in it was soo good. Was very smooth and has lots of hazel taste plus love the nutritional values would definitely give to the kiddos

Tartinade noisette

Bien aime ce produit il est cremeux comme je l aime et pas trop sucre magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!!bon a souhait a partager avec votre famille et Vos amiess

Yummy

I really enjoyed the taste of this spread. It was smooth and easy to spread. It wasn’t sure what to expect when I tasted it but it has the perfect amount of sweetness.

Delicious!!

I got a small size sample of kraft hazelnut to try from chichadvisor.
    I am impressed by the taste of this spread. It has a very smooth texture and spread nicely on bread. It is not very sweet and has chocolatey taste. I like that it has less sugar content and no palm oil added. I will definitely buy this product.