Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Nutwho?

Tough rival to Nutella. It spreads so much easier than the competition. A bonus is that it’s made without palm oil so all of us can rejoice for a happier environment! A word to the wise…don’t buy this if you have no self control 😏 it is truly my new guilty pleasure. I will definitely buy it again ♥️

Yummy

This hazelnut spread is really good. It's creamy and chocolatey without being too much. It's my new favourite. Tastes great on bagels at breakfast. Will definitely buy more.

Amazing hazelnut spread!

I was surprised but thought it tasted better than Nutella! I enjoyed it a ton and it will be the new staples in my household. Goes great with bananas that are too ripe.

July 06, 2021

I could put this stuff on everything!

Waffles, bagels, desserts, fruit, fresh bread...so many things are made better by Kraft hazelnut spread. I love hazelnuts but find most hazelnut spreads far too sweet for anything other than dessert. This one, I could eat by the spoonful. It's also important to me that it contains no palm oil. Good job, Kraft.

Excellent

Cette tartinade a une très belle texture, un excellent goût (meilleur que la compétition). J’adore le fait que le produit soit sans huile de palme. Mon fils peut en manger malgré ses allergies alimentaires.

No Palm Oi, yeah!

I really like the Kraft Hazelnut Spread, it is really tasty and No Palm Oi, what an amazing approvement, highly recommended for this more healthy approvement.

July 06, 2021

Must Have breakfast Condiment!

I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.

The single 15g packet is plenty for a single slice of toast. I added banana to mine and it was absolutely delicious.

I love that it’s proudly made in Canada, free from palm oil and has 45% less sugar.

I’m looking forward to incorporating this spread into my diet. It’s the perfect amount for those chocolate and cocoa cravings. I will be trying it next in crepes and with ice cream!

Delicious!

I had never tried a hazelnut spread before this and I absolutely loved it! So smooth, a rich and wonderful flavour that made me want to savour it. I definitely will be buying this and I highly recommend it.

July 06, 2021

Thumbs up for a healthy kid snack

There is nothing more gratifying than watching the expressions on kids’ faces when they sampled the hazelnut spread. Pictures tell a thousand words! It was a thumbs up for this delicious creamy hazelnut spread. They found it tasted very chocolaty but not extremely sweet due to it having 45% less sugar and no palm oil. The consistency was very creamy and spread very nicely on their toasted slice bread. The best part is that there are no artificial colors and hazelnuts are a good source of protein, minerals and vitamins. As a parent I feel good knowing that the ingredients not only are highly nutritious, but also beneficial for their health. I rate this 5 star and cannot wait to go buy a big jar.

Very yummy!

This Kraft Hazelnut Spreads is a very yummy and would make for a nice treat on toast or used to dip apples in. It's nice and smooth and has a great chocolate/hazelnut taste.