Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!

Super bon

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir un échantillon pour l'essayer. Wow c'est vraiment bon et en plus avec moins de sucre. J'en ai mis sur mes crêpes au déjeuner et c'était délicieux, j'en aurais manger encore! C'est certain que je vais en racheter!

Tastes Great

Excellent product. Everything I expected. Smooth and rich can not wait to try the sugar reduced version. Will keep it stocked in the pantry going forward.

Yum!

I used this little sample on waffles for my son as a special breakfast treat and he loved it! Great flavor, creamy texture. We will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

Onctueux

Cette tartinade aux noisettes Kraft est savoureuse, goûteuse et onctueuse. Déjà fan de tartinades, celle-ci ne m'a pas déçue. Elle goûte bien les noisettes et s'étend très bien. Je vais certainement en racheter.

Yummy!

Taste like Nutella. Love that there’s no palm oil but would like the sample or pamphlet to show all ingredients so I can see how healthy or unhealthy it really is.

Delicious

Smooth, not too sweet, the perfect mix. I tried it with bread, crackers, and baguette and they’re all very tasty. I’d buy it soon to have in my daily breakfast!

I only got a lick

Those product was so good I didn't even get to use it. My son disappeared with it and I only got to lick out the container. Got my kids approval... and he's picky! Got my thumbs up too.

Yummy

I really enjoyed this spread. I love chocolate so I loved this too! I would definitely buy this again. It was smooth and creamy. Unfortunately my packaged arrived damaged so I didn't have much to try

Yummy

I was surprised! It was Smooth, creamy, sweet and tasty!!
    Can't wait to try more! Enjoyed it better than the other brand....we will not mention that nane!!

Yum

Very good product not as sweet as others out there in the market. Would definitely recommend especially for kids. Overall tastes good as well and not chalky