Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Really Good.

I got my product. I am a Nutella person. It has been the one that I have always used. I have to say I am going to switch. This was the best thing I had ever had. When I go out to buy my Kraft Hazelnut Spread. I will be buying crunchy. You have switched me from Nutella.

Not overly sweet

I received a little sample of this spread, and tried it on cookies. It was delicious. There was enough to cover two cookies, and I could really taste the hazelnuts. Also, it's not overly sweet like some other similar spreads. I didn't expect to love it so much, and it's already on my grocery list for next week.

2.0/5

July 03, 2021

Taste didn't live up to expectations

I used my sample on toast, as I usually do with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Unfortunately, this product left a very plastic-y aftertaste after each bite. This may have been from the sample container it came in, but there's no way to know for sure without buying a full size product, which I will not be doing. It was smooth and creamy, but the taste just didn't do it for me.

Amazing

This was so tasty! I highly recommend this for everyone to try! The flavour was so good and spread so nicely on the toast can’t wait to try again!!!!

Yummy

This product was delicious barely got it out of the mailbox before my daughter at it. Would definitely recommend and buy it again in the future #craft

Chocolatey hazelnut delight

Received this sample of Kraft Hazelnut spread for review thanks to @chickadvisor and @kraftcanada. I made some toast and spread onto toast. I took a bite and thought "wow". Before I knew it I had devoured both pieces of toast...lol. There was a light hazelnut taste with a great cocoa chocolate bang. I was surprised how awesome it was. I immediately thought what else could I put this spread on. Endless ideas. #tryforfree #chickadvisor #kraft #yum

Wow.....yummy

I have this yummy spread, #hazelnutspread from#chickadvisor and #kraft with 45% less sugar and $1 save coupon on the purchase of any 1 kraft hazelnut jar. It tastes like chocolate-great rich taste, smells good but has LESS sugar, wow! It spreads smoothly on my waffle, I like it. #chickadvisor #kraft #hazelnutspread

July 03, 2021

Tastes like the other kind!

It's amazing! I had this with apples and it was the perfect afternoon snack. Perfect combination of chocolate & hazelnuts! It's great that it has no palm oil.

Delicious!

I literally ate this out of the package with a knife. It was pretty delicious and not too sweet. I did find that it sort of had that cheap fake milk chocolate taste, but it was delicious nonetheless.

Awesome!

The same fabulous flavour I remember. Maybe just a tad too sweet for me, but it’s smooth and easily spreadable. I was so excited to try it, I ate with a spoon right out of the container!