Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Nutella replacement

I love Nutella but hate the impact of palm oil on the planet so haven't had it in a while. Seeing a palm oil free option, I was excited but a bit skeptical. Kraft didn't disappoint. While the formula is definitely a bit thicker (thus harder to spread), the taste is spot on.

August 20, 2021

Great spread

Got the opportunity to try the new kraft hazelnut spread and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.
    The spread is smooth and palm oil FREE, less added sugar and you can really taste the hazelnut.

Thank you @chickadvisor and @kraftpeanutbutter_ca for the free yummy sample 💕

August 18, 2021

I would buy this in full product size

The taste of this product was really good. I wanted to have some more and will purchase it in the future again. I think that it held up against similar products on the shelves.

August 18, 2021

a great breakfast treat on toast

I received a sample of this with a $1.00 off coupin. It was on sale so got the sugar reduced jar. I love the creamy texture and chocolatey flavour. It is good on bread or toast and makes a wonderful filling between social tea cookies. A great alternative to peanut butter in the morning.

August 16, 2021

Better

This was way better than the other spread we all know, I love the chocolatey taste and this spread is way less oily too! I have purchased this since trying the sample!

August 16, 2021

Tasty

Thank you so much chickadvisor & kraftpeanutbutter for this yummy sample Kraft Hazelnut Spread!
    Kraft Hazelnut spread is formulated with NO PALM OIL and LOW IN SATURATED FAT.

It’s made with real roasted hazelnuts, skim milk, and cocoa.

Perfect for breakfast with pancakes 🥞 or bread 🍞 . It’s very delicious!

𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏:

𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳, 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘪𝘭, 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴, 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘢, 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘢 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯, 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳, 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘈𝘤𝘪𝘥.

August 15, 2021

Pretty good!

I was really surprised with the taste of this spread! Usually with the Nutella-like spreads, they come out tasting almost chemical-ish, but I’ve got to admit, this is really good! It tastes really good and natural. None of that factory taste. I recommend this!

August 14, 2021

Great Sampler!

I received a free sample of hazelnut hazelnuts from Kraft. Nutella has fierce competition now! When I saw palm oil I told myself something again that we are being taken away because the people complain but in reality without this oil, we taste much more hazelnuts so it's great! My usual kind is Nutella, with this sample I also received a $ 1 discount coupon so next purchase will be for Kraft 💁🏼‍♀️

August 13, 2021

Better than the other guy!

My child has autism and only eats specific foods! The other brand was one of them. We stumbled upon the Kraft version at a cheaper price and decided to try it out. Not only is it smoother and tastier, it comes in a less sugar version which my kid loves too and contains no palm oil. Awesome spread!

August 12, 2021

Would buy this product again!

I was given a sample of Kraft hazelnut spread in exchange for an honest review.
    I loved this product! It’s smooth, delicious, and very satisfying without being overly sweet. I will definitely buy this product.