Kraft Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows Reviews
#5 in Snacks

June 28, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Great for cocoa

These are great to add to hot cocoa or to even snack on.i even use them when making some holiday treats. My kids love them and I would recommend these

March 25, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Great snack or add-in

My son loves these at snack time, and they are great to add to other things as well, to sweeten coffee, add in cereal or oatmeal or just to eat a handful of!

March 09, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Baking Use

Great for baking! We use them all of the time in our homemade rice crispy. Not nutritional, but I am sure we are all well aware. They are small, so they are easier to melt down. Light, fluffy, and sweet. Very affordable too. I will continue to purchase in the future for my baking needs!

January 15, 2020
    United States

Jet Puffed Marshmallows mini

Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows are great for a lot of things like hot chocolate, marshmallow treats, granola bars, baking and whatever. They are airy and light, not overly sweet and creamy when melted.

October 21, 2019

best brand

this is my fav brand or marshmallows. always soft and taste good. perfect for making rice crispies and other fun treats. Love the smell of them as well.

September 03, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Son's favorite

These are one of my sons favorite snacks. He loves when I put a few in his own bowl and he gets to snack on them. They are super soft, taste great, and are cheap too! Maybe not the most nutritious, but it makes him happy!

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best

My family loves mini jet puffed marshmallows. We like to make homemade Rice Krispie treats and my son likes to just have a little cup of them as a snack. They are super easy to pack in a lunch box

August 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Yummy!

The marshmallows got cutter! The KRAFT JET PUFFED MINIATURE MARSHMALLOWS are yummy and super cute! They have the same great taste than the average size but they are easier to handle!

July 05, 2019

Love the size!

These miniature marshmallows are wonderful when it comes to baking with them! Especially when you need to make rice crispy squares they melt faster and its easier to stir all together. Kids love them in their hot chocolates. They are just great!

July 05, 2019

Love it!

These were pretty good! Very yummy. These are the right size for hot chocolate regular cups as they are the small ones and not the huge ones. I love them!