Kraft Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows Reviews
Ranked #1 in Candy

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again

Awsome in food drinks or just plane
    Buy them all the time for the kids
    Eat the for fun
    Great for hot chocolate and rice crispy squares or just chocolate covered

June 15, 2017

yum

i love marshmallows, i eat them like candy. These mini marshmallows are great for baking, hot chocolate, cocoa, snacking and more. I really enjoy them

June 11, 2017

there are so many uses for marshmallows, you can eat them plain, put them in popcorn balls and even have a marshmallow shooter fight, they are great I would recommend them!

May 04, 2017

I just love this little Marshmallows by Kraft!! They are ten times better than the no name brand or any other brand out there. They have a nice fluffy texture, nice sweet taste too them and they melt very well when you are making a dessert or rice krispies. I love that that are always super cheap and affordable at the stores for $1.99 a bag. I actually like too just eat them by the handfuls during the day. Another nice thing about these marshmallows they are only 100 calories per 2/3 of a cup which is not bad if your wanting a little sweet treat.

Ill buy these again and recommend them

April 30, 2017

These Marshmallows are really great for hot chocolate, baking, making rice krispies and smores with. My daughter really likes eating a few of these for a snack sometime. #Marshmallow #Kraft.

April 30, 2017

Yay marshmallows! These are fabulous. We love these in hot chocolate and always have these in our home. They are so fluffy and fresh. You can't beat Kraft! I have also found these mini marshmallows are great for melting to make rice krispies, so much easier to work with than the large ones.

April 18, 2017

I buy these at least 5 times a month there good for so many things ,I make a fruit salad with these ,I feed them to the birds,I put them in my rice krispies treats ,I eat them alone ,there little snacks with cereal mixed in for granddaughter, there perfect in hot chocolate.there not to sweet and taste so good toasted over a camp fire . Definitely a great buy on a product with so many uses

April 05, 2017

These are always in my pantry. Kraft makes the best. We use them in hot cocoa, fruit salads, or even to curb a craving. Soft little puffs of sweetness. If I can't find the big ones I use these for rice Krispy snacks.

April 05, 2017

I use these most often for making rice krispie snacks and for hot chocolate. I like how they seem to melt quicker than the large sized marshmallows in the pot when making rice krispies! They also fit better into a mug of hot chocolate!

April 05, 2017

J'adoré les Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows car ns pouvons les manger comme ça. Et aussi il est très facile de faire différentes recettes car il sont très facile à fondre. J'aimé aussi les utiliser pour des salades de fruits. Pour tout dire j'aimerais beaucoup car ils sont très versatile.