Kraft Light Peanut Butter Reviews
Ranked #712 in Grocery

June 06, 2017

I love Peanut Butter! Kraft is the only brand I buy. I reacengly made peanut butter chia energy bites which I posted on my Instagram. The light peanut butter is perfect for baking because it's not too sweet when combined with the other ingredients! It's a staple in our house!

April 15, 2017

Can't get enough of Kraft Light Peanut Butter! A weekly staple in our household and everyone's favorite.

It's creamy smooth texture along with just the right taste of peanuts this spread is in the first class of peanut butters.

February 13, 2017

Although this product is light it still has the same great taste and it's so smooth and creamy we make peanut butter sandwiches at night and enjoy them as a great tasting snack while watching shows and movies on t.v.

August 11, 2015

Kraft hands down has the best peanut butter gong crunchy or smooth

August 08, 2015

My whole family prefers the light PB over regular. It seems to have a better taste.

July 05, 2015

Kraft Smooth Light has 25% less fat than the regular Kraft Smooth peanut butter. It has 80 calories instead of 90 per tablespoon with 5 grams of fat that is only nine percent of your daily intake instead of 12%. It doesn't taste any different the the regular smooth and its more healthier than the regular.

June 13, 2015

This is really good peanut butter, the taste is great

June 13, 2015

Only peanut butter I will use! My family will only eat the regular, but I get a smaller jar of light peanut butter for myself. I notice no difference between the two, but I like that it's slightly less fat and calories. I use it for baking, too. The boys in my family our just stubborn. I would be willing to bet if you gave the two spoons, one with each kind of peanut butter, they wouldn't have a clue which was the regular and which was the light after tasting them! Great taste and texture. Would never change brands.

October 28, 2014

Great taste and smooth texture... kids love them and so do we...

October 22, 2014

This peanut butter is just as good as the 'regular' version. I don't notice any difference. My favourite way to eat it is to add two tbsp onto by hot oat meal, let it mealt a little and then stir it up. Give's me a great source of protien in the morning!
    Great smooth taste with out all of the calories!